Guess who's back?

This story takes part two years after the end of the first part. Enjoy! Muhahah! Ok let's begin: 

It's been a long day. I thought. The rustling of keys were heard as I tried to find the right one to my home. The door unlocked and I made my way inside. With a swift movement, I threw my keys together with my gun and detective badge on the table. After taking my jacket off, I heard something from my room. This couldn't have been my cat and my dad said that he will come home later, since his team is working on another case. Quickly, I grabbed my gun and slowly started to walk towards my room. The door wasn't closed completely, so I slowly pushed it open. My hand reached for the light switch and I turned it on.

Ryo: "Freeze!"

I said and both heads turned towards me.

Ryo: "You... You are now arrested Jungkook. Put your hands up where I can see them."

I said pointing my gun at him.

Jungkook: "Looks like mommy had a bad day."

He said holding my cat, completely ignoring the gun, which was pointed at him.

Ryo: "Excuse me? Put down my Mr. Bubbles! I am serious. You are a wanted criminal."

Jungkook: "You mean our Mr. Bubbles, why did you give him that name again?"

Ryo: "Why don't you take me seriously?"

I said wiggling the gun in front of his face.

Jungkook: "It's hard to."

Then I looked back at him holding my cat. I slowly pulled out my phone, while he wasn't looking.

Jungkook: "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

Ryo: "Why, what would you do?"

He came towards me and threw my gun out of my hand making me gasp.

Jungkook: "You don't want to know. I'm trying to be kind, so don't push me."

Ryo: "Why are you here? Where have you been the past two years? There was absolutely no activity from you."

Jungkook: "Did you miss me that much? It's ok, I am here now."

Ryo: "You wish."

Jungkook: "So tell me what case are you working on currently?"

Ryo: "How do you know, that I work in the Police?"

Jungkook: "The way you hold your gun and talk. It's not hard to see that you have been trained. Plus, just because you didn't see me, doesn't mean that I wasn't there. I kept an eye on you."

He said putting the cat down and sitting on my bed.

Ryo: "Creep."

I whispered.

Jungkook: "What do you expect from someone who lived in an Asylum?"

I slowly put down my gun. Why can't I arrest him?

Ryo: "If you've kept stalking me, then you should know which case I am working on."

Jungkook: "I want to hear it from you."

I let out a sigh before speaking.

Ryo: "There is this case of a criminal gang, which almost every team of detectives got. Now it's our turn to work on it. They never managed to find any proof to arrest anyone. Thankfully, we got a trail and now one of our men is undercover there. He gave us the information about a meeting for drug smuggling at the docks tomorrow. Now we are going to go- wait why am I telling you this?"