Chapter 6

Chapter 6

With a smile on his face Raghav arrived at office.

"Order breakfast for me, Rose" Raghav said going inside his cabin for a quick shower. It wasn't new for him. Due to his flexible working hours he haS a dressing and sleeping room in his office.

"It is nice doing business with you." Mr. Khanna said extending his hand t the end of meeting.

"Like wise." Raghav said flashing his most polite smile.

"Rose you can go home." Raghav said as the clients left the office.

"Ok sir." Rose nodded with smile. When she joined the office it was mentioned the work hours would be flexible, but Raghav would not keep her around unless it was very important.

"Rose who handles hiring interns?"

"Sanaya Ma'am."

"Ahh, nothing you can leave." Raghav said sensing the curiosity in her eyes with polite yet tired smile.

^^^

Next Morning.

For the first time after years Raghav woke up with smile on his face. He was feeling a different type of excitement. Indeed he has taken a moment to choose his clothe and how he could not. He smiled softly looking at his reflection in the mirror ruffling his hair.

"Wohoo someone is happy." Rachit said taking his seat dining table as Raghav walked down the stairs.

Ignoring his comment Raghav sat down to have his breakfast but not without giving Ragini a good morning kiss.

"Ma don't send lunch I might have a meeting," Raghav said picking up the sandwich and drinking a glass of fresh juice.

"Ohk, but you need to eat."

"Yes and I am off, bye" He said dropping a light kiss on her forehead.

"Something has changed momzzy" Rachit said nibbling his food.

"Yes the time. Aren't you leaving it's almost nine."Ragini said rolling her eyes at her youngest son.

"Ohh shoot I need to hurry or Anjji will kill me." Rachit said running out.

^^^

Well it was a different story at Raidchand's

"I need to go shopping." Pakhi said looking at her clothes in disappointment.

"How can I not have a single fitting outfit." She mumbled picking her phone.

"I need your help," Pakhi said as soon as the two girls connected in the face time.

"Why what happened?" Trisha said still continuing her yoga poster and well Neha was still in the bed.

Neha, Trisha and Pakhi met on the first day of their school and rest is the history.

"I told you I am joining Raghav's office."

"Yeah"

"Yeah? Yeah And I have nothing appropriate to wear." Pakhi screamed waking up Neha completely.

Trisha rolled her eyes getting up from the yoga mat.

"Show me what you got we will figure it out."

^^^

(Pakhi's outfit.)

)