tennis match the babysitter

Monday morning at canterlot high school with applejack went inside the building while holding a baby carrier with sunset shimmer inside and got small black bag over her shoulders towards her locker to get something for 1st period but she kinda tried for no reason.

Tennis match: "hey aj."

She turned around to see tennis match walking towards her with warm smile.

Applejack: "good morning tennis. (Yawn)

Tennis: "whoa you look tried."

Applejack: "taking care of little phoenix right here yesterday before yesterday before last Friday." "Ah need a babysitter while ah in class."

Tennis: "I do it."

Applejack: "wonderful, thanks tennis."

Tennis: "your welcome applejack."

She handed the carrier and small black bag to tennis match.

Applejack: "her blanket inside the bag so you put the blanket next to you in class and milk bottle inside just in case." "I already changed her diaper this morning.

Tennis: "you got it aj."

She look at sunset shimmer inside carrier while holding her teddy bear and say, "ah see you at 2nd period okay and behave to your new babysitter."

Sunset shimmer nodded her head to applejack.

Applejack: "atta girl."

Tennis match going to mr. Doodle room from upstairs got joined by mystery mint and starlight.

Mystery: "are you babysitting sunset today."

Tennis: "yup."

Starlight: "cool."

They arrive at mr. Doodle class and tennis put down the carrier and small black bag next to a desk in first row. She unzip the big to bring out blanket and put it next to her. She unbuckle sunset shimmer from the carrier to the blanket just sit down. She pulled out teasing ring and blue ball from the bag to put it on the blanket with sunset.

Tennis: "here you go kiddo."

She went to her desk for get ready for class started and the bell started.

Mr. Doodle: "all right kids, let continue what we working on algebra."

Students: "yes sir."

Everyone started working on problems in the book while mr. Doodle reading a book at his desk. Sunset shimmer playing a blue ball but accidentally rolling down from the blanket to mr. Doodle desk. So she began to crawl towards the desk to grab her blue ball and look at mr. Doodle.

He looked down to see sunset shimmer holding a ball in her hand to give her a warm smile on his face and she did too.

She crawled back to her blanket continue playing her toys next her babysitter then she sneezed little bit with small tiny red sparkles.

Tennis: "bless you kiddo."

Meanwhile at changeling hive in equestria.

Queen chrysalis stare at wax head of larry king show up at her throne room.

Larry king: "so, you're female bug queen and tell me about it."

Queen chrysalis: "oh no."

Changeling guard 1: "that's funny."

Another changeling guard eyes went wide and his mouth open to begin laugh like a hyena.

Then stop laughing and back to grumpy expression.

[New chapter is out today]