One (Your feelings)

The elevator is closing but  a girl run in a hurry towards that elevator.

A girl: Please wait for me.....................the elevator open again.

A girl : Thank you.

She saw one of the guys has the same color of Id card with her.

Girl: Omo!We have same id color.Nice to meet u.My name is Im Yoona.What is your name?

Yoona took her hand towards him to make handshake butThe guy  didn't make handshake with her

The guy  didn't make handshake with her. He just said .

Boy:   ...Sehun.My name is Oh Sehun.

Yoona took her hand back behind her body

~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

Yoona: I beg you, uncle.Please
save  my mom.

Uncle Lee: Sorry! I can't.

The man pushed her hand.

Uncle lee: The surgery needs one million. You need to find on your own.

###############Let me introduce Yoona's family.

Yoona 's family is one of the richest families in Korea. One day her dad's company got Bankrupt and had  debts over 100billion. Mr Im (Yoona's daddy) committed  suicide . And her mom 's health is getting worse day by day.

So Yoona tried her best to borrow money from her friends . But no one help her.

----------------------

Siwan : I have money and power .Yoona!!!!!

#################

Siwan is a closed brother of Yoona.He is gentle. His family
(Choi family) and Yoona 's family are the best partners. But When Wu  zheng group
faced bankruptcy ,Choi family make ( Wu  & Choi ) cooperation business cut off. But Siwan is the one who wants to help Yoona

~~~~~~~

Siwan : Marry me ,Yoona! If u marry me,You can live as a daughter in law of nation's famous & powerful family in Korea.

Yoona : no way, oppa.I can't.

S!iwan : After marriage,100 billion dollars shall be turned over to u.

Yoona : No! I don't want to marry, Oppa.People will think I married u because of money. I am a good girl.Oppa,I understand your mind.But I can't accept your proposal.

Siwan :  why are u so stubborn? Don't care them
Just marry me.You know? There are over 99 percent of those girls who want to get married me.Actually I want to help.

Yoona declined Siwan's marriage offer.

Flashback end ###

----

In elevator

**

Yoona's POV

If I accepted that proposal,I won't need to work under this company.Sometimes I regret.I am a fool 😭😭😭

######
Author's pov

Yoona is about to cry . The elevator door opened and people are getting out one by one.But Yoona is in her own world.

Sehun: Yahh! Aren't u getting out????

Yoona: Oh!We've reached already!

Sehun: If you don't want to go out,remove then.

Yoona: OK.OK.I will go.

-------  ---------- -----------

@ design &marketing department

Lia Kim : Hi guys.I am your leader.I believe you all will try hard . Assistant J ,explain our newbies everything about theirs duties of our company & department.OK?

J : Yes, Sir.Come on guys.I've already arranged seats for you all.Table 1 is for Lim Yoona & Oh Sehun.and 2 & 3 are.....etc. I will report the superior to give our facilities.So now just sit like that.

All : Yes,Sir.

    /////////////////////////

Yoona: Sehun , what are u doing? Is it your bag?So cute.

Sehun: Don't touch my things.

Yoona: Why? Is it the bag that your girlfriend give?

Sehun didn't say anything.

Yoona : Oh! So..Sorry.

J : Yoona

Yoona: Yes.What do u want me to do?

J: At first check the material in the store room with Sehun.

Yoona: OK.Sehun , Come on.

But Sehun didn't wait for Yoona.He get out quickly.

Yoona: Such a jerk!