chapter 3

Okay Honey , its time . Mom you think this looks cute on me ? * wearing Jean joggers , crop top jacket ,& some Boots* . yes baby girl it looks good . now hurry up and get in the car , your gonna be late.

*Pulls up at the school*.  Alright its time to go meet some new people Alisha's mom says Nervously. Mom, I'll text you in lunch at tell you how everything's going. Love you sweetie, .

*Alisha gets out the car* Walks into the hallways & see a tall dread head with tattoos & his pants sagging down. Should I walk past him !? Alisha thinks to herself. Yes he's too fine for him not to notice me! Alisha says to her self. *Alisha walks slowly by the boy* "Damnnnn Shawty you thick" the boy says !. Aww thanks whispers   Alisha. "No problem  Shawty , ! What's yo name!? Alisha ! She  Says . "well Alisha my name trey an I'm prolly the realest nigga you gone meet. Oh really ? She says . "yup , and what's yo number ? Imma Hit you up, mabey we can chill" says trey. "Lil boy you gotta earn my number , I ain't one of your lil hoes!" Aw Man girl ! You trynna play . "Let me get to my class ! Do you know where Mr.Rollins class is ?" Yea , I got that class so just follow me".

*When they walk in class they sit down & start Flirting* ayee janae ! When you gone call me ? Says trey. "nigga we fucked last weekend ! That's all you getting" says janae , smacking on some gum.

"SEE! that's why you not gettin my number ! You a dog Ass nigga ! & you think you can slick your way into my pants ! Its not gone happen!" She says while rolling her eyes.

"Man bae ! Why you doing that ?"

Bae ? Nigga We just met & for all I know you could be calling all these other girls the same thing" . naww ,"Aye Ricky ! Please tell this girl I don't fuck with no hoes from this school !" Oh yea shawty he dont even pay these thots No mind ! *trey& ricky start laughing*

"Hmm ! Well ill give you a chance" says Alisha while chewiwing on her nail.

"I knew you would shawty"  !

*Alisha's necklace falls off*

"Lemme get that for you bae" whispers buddy.

*trey puts her necklace back on*

" you got the most gorgeous eyes ! " says buddy .

"Awe thank you"! She says.

*they both start looking in each others eyes & start kissing slowly*.

BELL RINGS ..