Chapter 2

Beep ! Beep ! Come on Alisha we gotta go !. Omg girl I dont wanna leave you *Cries Alisha*. Awww you know we gone always be home girls , that's why we got these matching tattoos, Now hurry up girl your Moma waiting on yo light skin ass. Byee Mrs.Parker ! Screams Bree. Bye sweet heart , you know your welcome to visit anytime you want & make sure you have your moma call me in the morning says Alisha's mom. okay mrs.parker I love y'all ! Have fun... *Drives off* you know alisha I'm glad you are not making this difficult for your dad, he is stressed out about leaving his home town where he lived for 45 years. It's Fine mom , I'm just nervous about meeting people , you know I only hang around Bree and its gonna be hard not walking into this new school without her. Yes sweetie ! I know it's gonna be difficult but you can face time her anytime of the day. Yes Ma'am I know , so did you pack the last of the things ? Yes I did baby girl we just gotta Go get your shoe box. & after that I scheduled us to get our nails done down the Street from that new Salon . Yesss mom thank you my nails look like crap. Honey mine do to ! Its awful... 3 hours later. We here already ?! *Yawns alisha* . yes we're here and I see your dad by the snack machine so go give him a hug. *Alisha runs up to her dad* DADDY I missed you. I missed you too baby girl you been taking care of your mom ? Man dad ! You know she can take care of herself *Laughing*. Ok I'll remeber that next time you want your nails done Alishas mom says Sarcastically. Lol mom I'm only joking. mhmm that's what I thought. So get in the car you gotta get some sleep you have school in the morning so get some Rest.