7. Who are they???

It was a few days later and Mal and Ben were off on their honeymoon which left Belle and Adam in charge of the kingdom once again, and there was a lot of planning to do because after she came back Mal would be crowned queen, of course, Evie was super excited about that. "No mom I won't, I will not marry some stupid prince just because you want me to" Evie yelled at her mom "yes you will, you need a prince you deserve a prince" EQ yelled back "I don't care, I deserve someone who loves me for who I am" "you have no idea what you're talking about," EQ said and then stormed out, Evie shook her head "why did I even think I could reason with her" "don't be harsh on yourself babe, your moms a tough cookie," Doug said and kissed Evie on her cheek "I know it's just, I just want her to be happy for me" "she will hon don't worry one day she'll realize what kind of amazing person you are," Doug said and kissed Evie "okay okay, now stop distracting me I have a lot of dresses to work on," Evie said kissing Doug on his cheek and walking off to her design room.

"Oh come on Ben please just tell me where we're going, we've been on this plane for hours" Mal begged "no honey I've told you a million times already it's a surprise, don't worry tho we'll be there soon" Ben said waiting for a response from Mal but she just yawned and fell asleep on his shoulder, Ben had noticed that she was getting very tired lately and she also refused to eat food she normally loved, he wanted to ask her about it but decided to wait until they had arrived at their destination and maybe even the next day so she'd be more 'awake' he started to get tired as well and started to fall asleep when he noticed Mal mumbling in her sleep but when he started listening to what she was saying ("mom no please don't I've done as you said-") and saw that she was trembling he knew it was another one of her panic attacks "Mal, sweetie wake up hon it's okay" he said and kissed her on her cheek which woke her up, her face in the terrified expression Ben knew all to well by now she held back some tears and cuddled up to Ben who started playing with her hair. When Mal had calmed down the plane landed and after getting their luggage they got in a limo and went on their way to the vacation home/villa they'd be staying at "Ben it's beautiful but will you finally tell me where we are" Mal said "do I give it away" a sweet, icy voice said, she turned around to see Elsa smiling at her "feeling better your majesty" Elsa asked Mal, revering to the council meeting, "call me Mal, and I'm feeling a lot better thanks" "that's good to hear, well your majesty's welcome in Arendelle"

"Oh come on mom, you really had to safe her, she was literally dead she would have died and Philip would have gotten the blame it was to easy" "we can't let her die till the perfect moment, we need her to be alive for now but don't worry I'm on her good side she won't suspect a thing, she won't know what's coming for her" "ugh just hurry I don't wanna live knowing I have such an embarrassment of a twin sister walking around living her perfect lil life" "I know don't worry, she'll be gone soon enough" "mom just admit that your to much of a coward to kill your own daughter and let me do it, the sooner she's dead the better" "DON'T YOU DARE to ever call me a coward, and don't you dare let me catch you trying to kill her it'll be the end of you as well" "alright alright, I won't do anthing to her" "you better not" "It's not like you really care for her, you nearly beat her up when she was younger" I KNOW WHAT I DID, you don't have to remind me of that" "calm down you, you don't wanna get cought as a dragon do ya, element of surprise remember" "don't you talk to me in that tone young lady, you have no idea what I'm capeble of"

Jay was finishing up after tourney practice, he just had training with the team and had volunteered to put the swords and other things away, "hows it going here?" Lonnie asked "it's going fine, just gotta make sure everything is cleaned up" "you should make sure that you're getting cleaned up, my god you smell horrible" "hahaha very funny Lon, I know that I smell and I'll shower when I'm home but first I gotta put these swords back" Lonnie chuckled and together they finished up and went back to their dorms (Jay immediately took a shower don't worry) "hey uhm Jay?" "Yeah, what's up?" (Carlos and Jay still shared a dorm room) "I'm going on a date with Jane, but I don't know what to wear" "just wear something you know she likes and you'll be fine" "you think so ?" "yes, trust me and btw she likes you in anything so I don't think she really cares what you wear" "thx Jay" "no problem bro" 

-hey guys, hope you liked the chapter also do you wanna see the Jarlos date? If you guys have any feedback or ideas let me know, who do you think the people having the conversation are? let me know in the comments -