chapter 8

Next day
# at Gunadarma university

During recess everyone is in the canteen, including the stars of this book. They talk randomly but today the sidneets don't fight or talk to each other, this confused his friends.

Avi : friends, I'm done I'm going to the library to meet in class later.

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

Sid : dude, I want class, there's things to do.

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

Faishu : what's up with them today?

Dev : yes, usually they always tease each other or fight?

Rayn : do they fight every day?

Anu :yes, every time, every day, every sunday, every hour, every second, ...... (Dev covers his mouth with his right hand)

Jan : you are too much anu

Faishu: it's gonna be a scary day. We are not going to laugh because of them today

Jan : I guess something's wrong with them.

Vaish : real friends ...... (vaish tells what happened with sidneet)

Dev : OK, let's make a plan to make them up.

Rayn : But how?

Everyone thinks but the bell rings and there is an announcement. So they decided they would think about it later and head to the university hall right away.

Kepsek : the children as usual every year the university will hold a competition and this year our school is chosen to organize the competition event or in other words as the host.

All students clap. The principal continued the conversation.

Kepsek : So this race will be held next Sunday and represented by the person chosen by me and the teachers will tell who was selected and go to my room for approval. Thank you.

Teacher :  so the race will be held for 4 days, if there is a draw it will be extended. On the first day there was a school casual bicycle race choosing Dev Joshi for male representatives, while the girls will be represented by Keyla Nia. On the second day there is a singing competition, the school will choose Faishu Nigam for the male representatives, while the girls will be represented by Jannat Kapoor. On the third day there is a quiz competition, the school chooses Rayn Sharma for the male representatives, while the girls will be represented by Vaishnavi Maheswari, both of them in one team.
On the fourth day there is a 200 m running competition, the school will choose Roccky to represent the men, while Anushka sen will represent the girls.
Now, name immediately to the principal's room. Sidneet stays here. All of you can go to your respective classes.

T : So Sid and Avneet, I heard you guys are great dancers show me.

Sidneet nodded in agreement and started dancing. Imagine the movement like that.

I know it's old dance, so forgive me🥺  but i love it❤️

T : good, are you ready if later our team will have a series then you will represent to dance in the grand final?

Sidneet :.........

T : Just pray you guys that our team wins so there is no grand final and automatically you won't represent our university. But you guys have to keep practicing, ok. Because you are silent I assume you agree. See you later.