Is It the END or the BEGINNING?

Current day -

Girl here sitting in a dark room, sobbing, scrolling pics in her laptop, tearing of some papers and burning them. Picking up her phone again and again trying to call someone, trying to message someone, but Everytime finding herself all alone.

There the Boy surrounded by lots of people, enjoying chilling weather, friends teasing, mother blessing him, sister happily enjoying and dancing. His ambience full of lights, music, smiles, everywhere.

Two people far away from each other, yet very near or say were very near someday.

**************************
Naina ko laga tha Raj na sahi baki kuch log hai wahan jo uske friend hai. Lekin koi uska friend nahi tha.

Office chhutne k baad usne jab bhi apne unn kuch 1 2 friends se baat krna chahi, mili wo log milte the baat krte the magar jaise ehsaan kr rahe ho.

Or inn sabka asli chehra usse aaj smjh aaya.

Aaj Raj ki shaadi thi, jo usse kisi ne nahi btaya. Usse ye door kahin India k bahar baithe kuch logo se pta chala ki aaj Raj ki shaadi hai.

Naina ki sari hopes sare sapne aaj puri tarah khatam. Naina ne apni diary me se Raj k naam se likhi sari poems sare sapne sorry letters sab jalake khatam kr dia.

Wo royi akele baithi thi,, raat bhar pareshaan rahi...

Lekin agle din ....

The next day she was Reborn as new Determined Naina, with New Dreams and she made herself busy in all that. She don't want any Ritu, Amrita, Shivam anyone friend, enemy to come and destroy her and her hopes again.

She was so strong that nothing more hurts her nothing other than her dreams delights her. She was on the way to create her own identity.

She was on the way to be an independent girl, who can never ever be destroyed or broken into pieces by any other Raj.

She kept herself secured and protected from everyone. Before anyone could hurt her, she only hurts them and leave.

You may say she was selfish, arrogant, myopic or whatever. But here she was,, the way she was treated and used was forever lesson for her - NOT TO TRUST ANYONE, WHETHER BLINDLY OT NOT-BLINDLY, NOT TO EXPECT FROM ANYONE, NOT EVEN FROM NEAR OR DEAR ONES. JUST DO WHAT IS RIGHT IN HUMANITY AND GOOD FOR YOU. DONT HARM THE INNOCENT BUT AVENGE THE ONE WHO HURTED YOU.

**********†************†***********
I Hope aap sabko story acchi lagi ho! Mein writer nahi hu, bas kuch thoughts ko words dene ki koshish ki thi.

Please leave your comments and votes. Very much appreciated