Shades of Blue

Everyone hates him.

Well.. It really isn't that surprising.

Error has panic attacks whenever he sees him.

The glares that he received from Cross and Nightmare as if they're ready to kill him (perhaps they are).

They way Dream and Ink would scoff and shoo him away like he's nothing but a pest to them.

It was fun at first, but it stopped being amusing after some time..

He realized that he's all alone..

Unwelcome in his own Multiverse..

He should be used to it though.

After all, he lived his life alone even when he's (he meant to say "brother", but he didn't deserved a title such as that) around.

He was used to being alone even before he met Error.

So, what makes now different?

Is it really just loneliness? Is it.. Guilt perhaps?

That can't be right.. It shouldn't be..

He brought this to himself anyway...

But it wasn't his fault! His (brother) is abusive, his AU was unfinished and was tearing itself apart! And his code is faulty!

He's already messed up to begin with..

But that still doesn't excused of everything that he did.

And he knows that too well.

He tried to changed.. He really did..

But to them it was just an act - a game. He's just being his usual manipulative self.

He realized that no matter what he does, they're just gonna labeled him as a villain..

So he had no choice, but to continue what he had started..

No one would believe him anyway..

So really, it isn't surprising at all.

But damnit!

It didn't mean it doesn't hurt..!

He tried to hold back the tears as looked to the stars of Outertale. He thought that they're really looked beautiful, he felt kind of envy at it too.

Because unlike him, the stars are never alone.

A shooting star fell as the same time as his tears. He had a silly thought - ridiculous even! But.. As childish at it seems, there's no harm in trying it, right..?

He poured his whole SOUL for a wish.

"I wish.. Someone would be here with me.."

Then his wish came true.

But he didn't like it at all.

An angel has fallen.

And he hated him for being one.

He called himself Blue also (but he'll be sticking with Blueberry because Blue was his already! Damnit!). He told him that he came from another Multiverse, he's also not sure how he got here.

Blue rolled his eye lights at that.

This cute, but annoying version of himself is talkative. Like REALLY talkative.

He never runs out of things to talk about!

Blue is tempted to wrapped his strings around him and leave him then and there.