Confrontation

SLAM!

He kicked the door open hard enough to break it. Wood chips splattered on the floor and some hitting the Memes Squads' skulls.

The Justice Reign summoned their weapons along with the squad, ready to defend themselves against the monster that barged in here.

Blue already have his own weapon pointing out at them. A bone spear with blue and a bit of orange magic at the end, serving as a blade. The glitches on his body got worse and the error signs are more apparent. He looked horrible with his disheveled clothes which are dirtied and a bit tattered - save for his scarf. His eye sockets have black smudges under like he hasn't been sleeping for days, but the look on his face held determination and.. Fear?

Now that they looked closely, Blue's body was shaking. At any moment now he would passed out, but something's preventing him from doing it.

"WHERE IS HE?!" This is the first time he had ever raised his voice, he was always been the calm and collected type of monster.

Dream was the first to speak up, anger in his voice. "How dare you break in here an-"

"Blue..?"

Blue froze, his weapon disappearing. He run passed, shoving everyone on his way without a care in the world. The voices that were thrown to him doesn't matter. He's here, he's here, he's-

He jumped on the smaller skeleton almost falling from the impact. The smaller one supported him, holding him tight.

What the heck happened to him?!

Relief filled him. He was sobbing, he was shaking, he was sure that he's drenching Blueberry's clothes. But he doesn't care..!

He's here..

He hugged Blueberry a little more tighter making his counterpart a bit uncomfortable, but he won't voice that out. Blue needs him now..!

He felt bad at making Blue worried..

Taller version of him finally removed himself from his counterpart. Blueberry can see the glitches closely, he felt tears run from his eye sockets. What the heck has he done..? He run his phalanges to his cheek and he felt him glitched more. Blue leaned to his touch, feeling a bit calmer now.

The people around them are confused. They gazed at each other then looked at the.. Two Blues(?) in front of them. Honestly, Dream just took Blueberry to question him because they felt a shift in their Multiverse and he wondered if this other Blue has anything to do with it.

The two of them seemed to have forgotten the people around them.

"Are you o-okay? D-d-did they hurt you-u?" Blue flinched at his voice. He's so close at becoming an Error, but that didn't stop him from checking on Blueberry. Sigh.. Thank stars he's okay. But..

He stood up only to fall again. His knees are shaking and he's tired.. Really tired.. He opened up too many portals in hopes of finding Blueberry. He knew shouldn't have done that - HELL! He wasn't even sure how he can revert or at least lessen his glitches now..

But he'll figure it out.

Somehow..

It seemed standing up isn't an option anymore. But maybe.. He summoned his weapon again. The bone has cracks on it as if it's dissolving, means that his magic is almost out. Tears gathered in his glitching eyes, he felt weak and frustrated.

How was he supposed to protect Blueberry now?!

He pushed away his feelings. He just got to be Determined.

"I don't c-care whatever damned re-reason-reason you give me. But you-you have no ri-ght to take him here!" The more he pushed himself, the more it gets worse.

By now, only Ink is the only one who's holding his weapon. But the rest are ready in case.

"Blue.. I'm okay! See? I'm not hurt. They were just asking me! So please.. Calm down..!" Blueberry is tearing up. He was so worried, he needed Blue to rest! He's gonna end up killing himself! He held Blue's other hand. "Please.."

Dream sighed ordering Ink to put his brush away. With Blue's condition, he wouldn't be a threat. But he did told them that they would have to stay in JR to be monitored.

Blue finally collapse. His smaller self holding him, letting him rest on his lap while his arm is supporting his skull. Tears had fallen from his angel and with the last bit of his strength he wiped it away.

"Go to sleep.." Blueberry's soft voice is all he could here, his face is all he could see. The rest didn't matter, he doesn't care if they're still here.

"Did I.. Do good..?"

Blueberry smiled. "Yes.. You were so brave.."

"Good.." Blue let out a pained laughter. "Because truth to be told.. It was scary.. I was so-so scared.. The thought of fighting anyone s-sickens me. It felt like I'll throw up.. And it's not even for me..!" His eye lights are almost fading, he was so close to sleeping. "But what terrifies me more.. Is seeing you hurt.." Finally the lights in his sockets disappeared.

"You're okay.. That's enough for me.."

Then everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Hmm.. Blues in JR

I told myself that I won't update this until I can do Blue Fill In. But oh well..

You won @Kittycandygurl ^^

It's been a while because life caught up. I'll try to update the others tomorrow.