Coding [Fluff]

3:48 AM.

Time that Henry finally decided to wake up. Things have changed since he officially joined the government's military campus.

As much for training, being a morning bird is a total essential which to Henry's demise, he must follow to.

Even you consider Mr. Stickmin as an expert at his skills due to the fact he is a previous criminal, Captain Galeforce made him to do so.

Time ticks by, yet Henry's eyes are the only ones awake. His body refuses to move and wanting to drift back to a deep slumber.

These are the days Henry just wanna have a proper sleep schedule.

After what feels like hours, he moved his body to shift near the edge of the bottom part of the double bunker bed he's sharing with one of his coworkers.

The catch? It's not just any ordinary coworkers, it's none other than the young veteran pilot, Charles Calvin.

If you can define him in a rather shorter sentence, he's the former criminal's crush.

Despite of being a well known childish, Charles is actually a lot smarter than that. His records for tech are getting better and without a warning, he's literally talking scientific names and signs.

He's stronger too, though not as strong as the other buff guys in the campus.

He's rather the middle guy on the physical traits, but you know what? Henry does not care, he can tell he's still a lot more attractive than what other' think about the pilot.

With that thoughts being out of his mind, he finally jumped out of the bed. His mouth let out a yawn, with his eyes blink fast to sharpen his vision.

Henry adjusted his gray sweater, he might have lose a little weight. Looking at his body, he's still normal.

He went to the top bed to check if Charles is still sleeping. Not to prank him or anything.

Yeah, Henry might have lied about the prank thing.

Lucky Charles is already gone in his bed.

'Probably woke a lot early.' He sighed, slowly dropping off back to the floor and walk around.

His eyes gazed with the view of either the first batch of trainee soldiers already jogging in lines on the window.

He let out a groan remembering he's going to do that too. Like last night's push ups aren't enough to make his arms sore.

Henry checked the whole campsites, hallways and even the cafeteria just for the sake of at least finding Charles.

No sight.

'Don't tell me he's in the IT room. The lights there are going to be the death of me.'

He decided to check the IT room, which in fact was the room Charles is usually in since there were lesser and lesser missions relating the Toppat Clan.

The government will never be too confident that the opposing clan is already surrendering.

You can never be too sure anyway.

Henry opened the door leading to the IT. Noticing that most of the seats are still empty, the workers are probably dozing off at this hour.

I mean, that's all they do after their shift.

Lucky.

Henry might wanna join the IT if his sleep is always going to be eight hours a day to be honest.