Just A Dream [Angst]

Valiant Hero Ending, what do you expect when it's Stickvin oneshot and it's angst?

Let's cry together--

Also song lyrics used!

Song: Just A Dream

---------------------------------------------------

I looked at my album, flipping pages back and forth. It's been a while since I stopped my government job and just became a normal citizen, what else will I do?

Pictures of memories gazed my gray eyes, some were clearly faded away though. The pigment did not do a good job.

Or maybe because I am trying to forget.

A soft smile keeps on my face until a picture showed up.

A picture of me and Charles.

-I was thinking about you🎵-

Charles Calvin.

Him.

I...thought I can forget you.

That picture, why did I not erased him away? Why did I still saved a picture of us together?

My heart started to go unstable, tears uncontrollably shed down my cheek. It's been broken to pieces, now it went to shatter it more.

I don't wanna forget him because of who he is.

He is the perfect guy, that's all I can remember. A pilot, who is bubbly and kinda idiotic.

That makes me remember good times.

Until I realized the idiotic part, which hits to the moment I wanted to be gone for so long.

-I was thinking about me🎵-

Why did you do that Charles?!!!

Why?!!!

The pain you caused me to suffer is too much for me to bear!

Me, Henry Stickmin. I thought I am a strong person who can stand on my own, handle everything on my watch.

Who can be tough despite of everything.

But that regrettable, unforgettable and painful moment makes me blame myself for everything.

I never realized I am the one who is also putting myself down to the ground.

The fact I got to witnessed it all.

Is the worst thing in my whole life.

The fact I did not get to tell him my feelings makes me crazy.

Here I am, stuck forever on my unconfessed, untold, hidden feelings that kills me inside.

I just wished Charles can go back for a second and even a kiss will make me die happily.

But no, nothing.

I have to suffer on my own feelings.

-Thinking about us🎵-

I ripped our picture in half. I can't stand to look at it even. My whole voice wants to lose it all by screaming uncontrollably.

I just wanna forget him.

I just wanna forget us.

I cannot handle my memories with him, even the happy times brings sadness because all of it goes back to the horrid fragment that I never asked to.