prologue (rewrite) and chapter 1

Hey, guys its Kato again this chapter is just a rewrite of the prologue and I like this one better.

Gunshots could be heard from outside the building. The gunshots can be heard for several minutes until they suddenly stop and silence is all that can be heard. All of a sudden a boy busts out of the building with a gun in his hand and a girl following closely behind him. they can be seen running the streets of neo-tokyo with people in suits chasing after them. The two keep running until they reach the docks with nowhere to turn the boy forces the girl to hide. the guys in the suits approach the boy with guns pointed at him. "give it up (Y/n) just give us the girl and everything you've done will be forgotten!" one of the guys yell. "You know I can't do that boss it's too late for that she's gone I put her on a boat to a secret location." the boss looks at him then snaps his fingers and the other guy's grab (Y/n) and start to drag him away. he thinks to himself 'how did I manage to get into this predicament? oh yeah, it all started yesterday morning when I got sent on that mission.' he begins to recall that morning.

Chapter 1

The morning went as any other the boss had called to tell me and my team that we had a job and to report to them. *ring ring* I pick up the phone and answer it. "(Y/n) here whats up?" the other person on the phone chuckles a bit. "heh (y/n) get you and your team back to HQ I got a mission for you, and don't screw it up." (y/n) puts down the phone and looks to his team. "boys pack it up we got a job to do boss needs uf for briefing. They all nod and the head back to the HQ and when they get there they go to the bosses room and (Y/n) knocks on the door and a faint "come in" is heard on the other side. (Y/n) opens the door and walks in bowing to the boss. "You asked for my team sir?" the boss waves off letting me know to stand. "Yeah I've got a job for you boys, it's an important mission and I know you'll get it done." (y/n) nods "yes sir it'll get done." The boss smiles a creepy and gross smile "good now I need you to head to Neo-Kyoto for the pickup." (y/n) nods and leaves the room heading to the car and gets in his team already inside of the car they drive off to Neo-Kyoto the whole way there (Y/n) had a bad feeling in his gut.

Wow-what an eventful part to chapter 1 I'm still in the prosses of writing the rest of it but this is a good start. this is Kato signing off until next time cya!