❄Prologue❄

Twenty one years ago, Biggest TrapKing Ky'Mon Bells and his daughter, Esther was gunned down.

Betrayed by his second in command.

MoTiesha's cousin, Lowe Kona-Reys managed to hide MoTiesha as money maker took over Ky'Mon's businesses.

Along with Koko and Daquan, he hid the trio in Asia.

When Daquan was about eight years old, Lowe came to get Koko and Daquan leaving Tiesha alone in hiding.

Now, MoTiesha had come out of hiding and she had vowed to kill every single person that ended her family.

With the help of B.O.B, Ofcourse.

Her husband and daughter's death had changed her. She wasn't going to hold anything back now.

Losing her pregnancy had changed her.

"Nah mami, ya can't go".

"Lowe it's about time. With his help, i can take everything back".

"Ya sure?. I ain't finna lose ya".

"I'll be fine Lowe", Tiesha hugged him tight.

Tiesha looked at B.O.B holding a flash drive.
"Zyante gave this to Lowe before he was killed. He said he knew money maker was coming for him".

B.O.B nodded and inserted the drive in a computer.

There were videos, pictures and a video file that read Open This First.

They did and it was a video of Zyante stating he had managed to tap into Money maker's phone and gotten some information.

A tear escaped Tiesha's eye as she looked at Zyante's face on the screen.

"There's no time, he coming for me but i want yer to know King and Princess didn't die in no accident. Money maker planned this but he ain't the only one. King's only bank account i don't have access to is in china. King said if he ain't ever get to tell yer, he told money maker and me to tell yer the code is I LOVE YOU".

There was the sound of a gunshot in the background and Zyante jumped before he continued speaking.

"Money maker was working with Zane, G-. Shit".

And the video ended.

"I love you is not a code. We need numbers", B.O.B looked at Tiesha.

Tiesha smiled.

"For twenty one years, I've watched this video repeatedly. I have had twenty one years to think about it and I've figured it out".

"But i couldn't do anything until you came along. You need to go somewhere with me".

B.O.B nodded.

Soon, they were on their way to a bank in china.

They had to pass through so many and different security check points.

When they finally got to the vault, it asked for the code.

Tiesha smiled.
"I Love You", she repeated slowly.

B.O.B raised an eyebrow at her as she continued.

"Saeng-gaghanda Taehyung", she said.
(Think, Taehyung).

His eyes widened.
"143".

She nodded and continued.
"The bank is in China".

"We only got three tries ma then we try again next year and it's a six digit code", he said.

"520, Lil mama".
"The fuck is that?".

"I love you".

Tiesha closed her eyes tight at the memory.

"520", she said.

"Chinese for I Love you", B.O.B said and Tiesha nodded.

"520143, 143520. Try them".

He inputted the code and they heard something click then unlock before the vault opened.

"Holy fuck", B.O.B exclaimed as he stepped in.

"Now, to get the other will but first we gotta buy loyalty and i know just where to start", Tiesha grinned as B.O.B sniffed in money.

"How much is in here?", he asked looking around.

"Twenty two billion dollars".

"The fuuuck?. Did you say that's just half his wealth?", Tiesha nodded.

B.O.B opened and closed his mouth in shock before asking.

"So how we gotta buy loyalty?".

She looked up at him slowly and smirked.

"Taehyung, we're going on a trip to Jamaica".

CAST

Daquan

Daquan

Dublin

Dublin

Another rollercoaster bitches!.

I know y'all miss Ky'Mon but brah, he dead and dead people stay dead.

Don't believe horror movies.

Or maybe believe.

Anyway, don't forget to vote and comment!.

~ Rachel♥