ML 11

Daquan 👆

"Ma, I've been seeing someone".

Tiesha looked up with a frown at the sound of the voice coming in through the door.

"And i don't know how to keep her safe", he continued before Tiesha could get a word in.

"I know you said no feelings but you also told me not to shut my heart completely and i did just that. I opened my heart's door just a lil bit and she crawled inside", he said as he sat across her.

Tiesha's frown deepened. She was sitting in the large office chair going through the files her secretary had sent her.

She checked the time and saw it was just past two in the afternoon. They both knew he shouldn't be near the companies.

Some bloggers and reporters were already trying to tail him, to understand his mission.

Seeing him frequent the Bells company which was now rightfully Tiesha's would raise alarm to the media and the police.

Tiesha would rather die than sell Ice out but she didn't wanna take chances. After all, prevention is better than cure.

She was also very surprised as to how the media wasn't trying to overtake the company with questions if they saw Ice walk in.

"What are you doing here?, you're not supposed to be seen here. Wait a minute, you've been seeing someone?. Taehyung, i specifically told you not to-".

"Fall in love, i get it but it ain't my fault she's so fun to be with. She's just natural and something is telling me deep down that we're meant to be together".

"And i know i ain't supposed to be here but i just really needed to talk to you. Advice me. I told D and he told me to just fuck and let go. Also, i got in through the roof".

"The roof?", Tiesha looked at him confused.

"Cmon ma, i got the blue prints remember?. There's a passageway on the roof connected directly to the hallway, that chandelier", he pointed behind him.

Then Tiesha understood what he was talking about.

And it brought back painful memories.

The top floor had five rooms with the CEO's office in the middle right at the far end of the spacious and narrow hallway.

When she was working for Ky'mon, the first room to the left was the conference room, the first room to the right had been Zyante's office.

Going further down the hallway, the second room to the left had been Tiesha's office and the second room to the right had been Money Maker's office.

Right in the middle of the hallway was a large chandelier.

Tiesha had always found it weird but didn't question it. She knew Ky'mon was naturally weird so it could have been his doing.

Now those rooms were all empty and no one was allowed on the top floor except the Trio.

Even at that, the Trio dressed like business women anytime they came up.

"You don't know how to protect her?", Tiesha frowned at the person in front of her.

Ice took off his mask and sighed loudly.

"Going after Zane forra while now and ion want him to take her as hostage but he already did one time like that but i sa-".

Tiesha wasn't listening.

She was staring at his face.

Ice stopped talking and looked at her.
"What?".

Tiesha walked to him then tilted his chin up with her finger.

"What happened to your face?".

"Zane broke my mask. Actually Niqqa smashed his fist in my face".

Tiesha let go off his chin then smacked the back of his head hard.

"MA!", Ice yelled, holding her wrist.

Tiesha rolled her eyes then used her other hand to smack his head.

He held her other wrist and stood up looking down at her.

"Stop hitting me".

"What the fuck were you thinking or doing for him to have done that huh?. It's that bitch eh?".

"Don't call her that and it ain't her fault", Ice frowned.

"I know he didn't see your face else, he would have done some shitty ass things by now", Tiesha said as Ice let go off her wrists.

"Nobody saw ma, you gotta calm down".

Tiesha glared at him and he gave her a sweet smile.

"She looks like you".

"That's why you like her. cos she look like me?".

"Part of it but also because she the only girl that don't fear me 'cept Dub".

"Background?", Tiesha asked as she sat down.

"African. Only child. Her mama dead when she ten then her and daddy moved here".

"Boring", Tiesha scoffed.

"Well it's good, ain't it?. Her family's got no criminal background so if i kill someone, it won't turn out to be her uncle or cousin".

"You really like her?".

"So much ma, I'm thinking imma get her pregnant".

"You fucked her?".

"Not yet, i ain't kissed yet".
"And you like her?".

Ice nodded.

"You sure she ain't working for someone?".

"Nah, she ain't", Ice shook his head.

"When Ky'mon was busy fighting his enemies, he would hide me. Maybe you should hide her".

"But this goddamned Child Of The World sees everything. How imma hide her?".

"Under his nose, a place he wouldn't think to look and even if he did, he gon be seeing something else but he would still find out".

Ice sighed in frustration.
"I just need to hide her for a small time until i can get Zane to talk".

Then his phone rang, he picked it and put it on speaker.

"Yoboseyo?", he said.

"Drop that shit mon, don't be speaking sum Chinese ta me".

"It's Korean, Dreads".

"Still no black mon speaking language. Now i got some hot news fa ya. Arms dealer conference, tonight. Ya gat sum badass mafia coming. Ya chance ta form with alliance with the Ricci. Rovikov ain't gonna be happy bet ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Ya see that French mafia, don't near them cos info say they working fa the niqqa who think he earth's favourite child".

"Thanks Dreads".

"Mikky is going too but i ain't. Gonna be too busy locking ma dreads. Greetings ta Queen".

He hung up the phone and Ice rubbed his face.
"I need to think of something. He knows I'm coming to that conference and he might try to kidnap her".

"I got another idea but you ain't gonna like it", Tiesha said.

"Cmon ma, just spill already".

Tiesha rested her back on the chair and folded her arms together while looking straight into Ice's eyes.

"You need to kill her".