Ep. 2

Heyyy im back :) also plzz go check out my new story called frozen lust *-* i guarantee you will enjoy. also please vote it will mean so much!!  I hope your having a great day and I love you! <3

Anygayyyzzz, onto the story!! 

After  that incident with Taehyung- 

Jungkook went downstairs and started cooking like he promised, what happened a few minutes ago kept rushing into his head. He felt something, like his heart was racing. It felt so right but so wrong. On the other hand Taehyung very much wanted to continue.

He doesnt really remember Jungkook but he feels some way around hum at that exact moment. Hes still wondering in his room, what wouldve happen if they didnt stop. Taehyung highly wanted to be under jungkook's gaze and body. 

He cleared those thoughts and decided to FaceTime Jimin. ¨ Hey Jiminieee!! ¨ tae smiled through the phone. ¨ heyyy, hows your babysitter?¨ he smirked. Taehyung rolled his eyes  because Jimin was saying he's probably gonna be hella hot....and hes not lying.

¨ Chim.. he's hot as hell!!¨ Taehyung could not make this up, who woudnt think jungkook is fucking sexy. He is built perfectly in Taehyung's liking.. his veiny arms, his visible muscles through his white- T. Just thinking about it made him horny. wanting to be railed by Jungkook.

¨ Luckyyyyy , my babysitter is a brat. his name is yoongi¨  Jimin made a gagging sound and taehyung laughed.  Both of their parents went on the business trip since they work together. ¨ If you seen him , you would literally die¨ Taehyung squealed out.

¨ haha, im definitely coming over tommorow ¨ Jimin said. They kept on talking about their baby sitters and other things as they laughed and had fun.

In the kitchen-

Jungkook could clearly hear them, since they were being so loud and his door was wide open. he laughed every now and then, hearing them talk. 

Time skip~ 

The food was done, jungkook called tae down and they started eating. they were in the living room and the only sound that they could hear was the tv and the metal forks getting in touch with the plates. Jungkook wouldnt dare to talk because of what happened earlier.

Meanwhile..... Taehyung didnt mind, he was focusing on the very interesting movie, but he was really only waiting for desert. Jimin dared him to get a popsicle and suck on it , in front of jungkook. Taehyung is very skillful when it comes to his mouth so he didnt think it was that big of a deal.

He wants to see how long it will take until Jungkook goes over the edge and ruins his tight hole. He might be 13 but hes very different from the others, he's  very phenomenal.  Jungkook was getting anxious since no one was talking so he decided to make small talk.

¨ s-so who's Jimin?¨ ever since tae brought his name up he was curious. Taehyung diverted his eyes to Jungkook confused. - Is he.... jealous? - he thought. He decided he should tease him..bu just a little. ¨oh, hes my boyfriend!¨ Tae said with a smirk.

Jungkook felt.....hurt? - why am i sad? we're not dating or anything- he thought. ¨Oh , that's cool¨ he says keeping a smile hiding his frown. ¨Im joking, hes just my friend¨ Tae laughs seeing the sadness in jungkook's eyes.  Jungkook felt a rush of happiness.

¨oh ok¨ he smiles and gets up to put his plate in the sink. Taehyung does the same. ¨can i get a popsicle?¨ he asks with puppy eyes pointing to the fridge like a cute baby. Jungkook looks at him in awe. how could he say no to him?

¨sure¨ he smiles and ruffles the youngers hair. Tae smiles cute and gets one from the fridge.  they go back to the living room and sit down. Jungkook started focusing on his phone giving time taehyung to think.

Taehyung begans to give the popsicle kitten licks and swirling his tongue around it. for some reason jungkook had the urge to look at taehyung and so he did. What he saw in front of him made him veryyy  horny. He bites his lip to prevent himself from doing something he will regret.

Taehyung was now taking the whole thing down his throat with out gagging. jk was amazed by how strong his gag reflex is...tae was very aware that jungkook's eyes were fully on him now. How can he look so innocent but hot at the same time.

Jungkook's face turned completely red, he covered his face with his long hair not looking at taehyung any further before he cant handle the pressure anymore. Taehyung decided it was time to stop teasing and he threw the rest of the popsicle away.

¨ Im gonna go the the r-restroom ¨ he said and went upstairs. ¨Mission accomplished¨ the younger said in victory.

Jungkook didnt want to masturbate, it will be embarrassing, so he decided to just take a cold shower. 

Ooof, so that is it for todayyy or at least right now, and one more thing please vote!!!

(Purple you)