Game Over. 🎮

(Listen to the song while reading :3 )

Now Kenma wasn't a psychopath or anything but even he could admit he questioned some of the things he tended to think about.

Today was one of those days where Kenma would have those intrusive thoughts.

Kenma was playing one of his favorite video games Manhunt 2 and he was fully aware he wasn't old enough to play it because it was "too violent" but in his opinion, it wasn't. All of the 'violent' scenes were pretty normal to him. But to his friends, it was a bit worrying that he wasn't freaked out by it. They were right to be worried.

===========================++++===========================

"Kenma, this is gross, turn it off!" Kuroo

practically screeched as one of the particularly gory scenes came on screen. It took Kenma a few seconds to respond, "I don't think there's anything wrong with it," he said calmly. "I'd normally agree with you Kenma but Kuroo is right this is kinda disgusting." Lev said his face was a sickly green he looked like he was about to throw up all over Kenma, "Lev if you're gonna throw up go to the bathroom!" Yaku yelled at Lev. As they were arguing Kenma's thoughts started to drift to something more violent. As another one of the particular gory scenes came on screen he wondered what it would be like to hurt someone outside of a game.

To strangle somebody.

To squeeze somebody's head until their skull shattered.

To blow their brains out.

Without realizing it Kenma had started squeezing his game he didn't notice until it snapped in half. " Hey, Kenma you ok?" Kuroo quietly asked. Kenma looked up and realized that everybody paused what they were doing to stop and stare at Kenma. It took Kenma a while to process what had just happened. "Yeah I'm fine," Kenma said softly as he stared down at his broken game. Well, he better hope he has enough for a new one.