~Chapter 5~ Together

Things had gone downhill quicker than you expected ever since you confessed your love for Vector. The news about COVID-19 had grown even more grim, eventually leading to you and the rest of your society isolating in your own homes. It had been maybe three or four days without Vector, yet you weren't completely sure because no matter what you did you couldn't stop thinking about the sexy man. You longed to hold him in your arms once again, his sexy gaze on you. As you lay in your bed, sorrowfully staring into space, you heard a knocking at your window. You turned your head towards it, your heart beating in anticipation, before you gazed at the sight behind your curtains.

Vector was waiting for you right outside your window, hovering in the air just as he had on the night you first met. You find yourself breathless and speechless, every fiber of your being begging you to get closer to him. However, this wasn't allowed, was it? You felt yourself catch your breath as the two of you touched hands once again, you spoke as you stared into his eyes.

"Vector? This... What are you doing here?"

Vector stared back at you, passion fueling his gaze as his bowl cut softly drifted in the breeze. After his lack of a reply, you began speaking again.

"You're not supposed to be here... But I've.. I've missed you."

Vector pulled you into an embrace, and you could hear him whispering into your hair.
"Y/N... I want us to spend the rest of our lives together. We never have to be apart again.. Do you trust me?"

You looked up at him again, curious about what he meant exactly. You, however, already having been very upset without him, didn't want to pass up an opportunity like this.

"Yes, I do."

At that, Vector grinned at you before looking up at the sky, his plans seemingly falling into place.
"Step 5 of my GREATEST VILLAIN PLAN YET! ESCAPE THE DANGERS OF THE VIRUS BY LIVING ON THE MOON, Y/N! OH YEAH!! We can leave these Earth plebs behind and create a new life for ourselves on the moon!! It'll be great!"

You went silent for a moment, thinking deeply. You couldn't just leave your life here... Could you? It took another glance at his flawless form to solidify the answer that escaped your lips.
"Yes.. I want- I want to spend the rest of my life with you!"

You cried this out, before wrapping your arms around him tighter. You knew this was the right decision. There was nothing left for you here except Vector, and now... Now you could finally live a life worth living with him. You felt yourself slowly being lifted, drifting upwards with Vector as he held you. You both looked up at the moon; your new home. You ascended into your new life. Or maybe, you just died.