The Kidnapping(Part 4)

😘WHAT IS UP PEOPLE! WELCOME BACK! THIS IS NOW PART 4. I JUST STARTED YESTERDAY AND I ALREADY GOT 20+ VIEWS, BUT I HAVE NO FOLLOWERS YET...BUT THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE VIEWS. IT MEANS A LOT TO ME....WELL, ENJOY THE PART 4! BYEEEEE!!!!!😘

It was another early morning at the pizzeria, and all the animatronics began to work and prepare. Foxy just woke up and went in the kitchen.

Foxy: What in the world are ya'll doing here so early! It just 6 AM!

Chica: Were getting prepared since a lot of guests is coming this afternoon! Plus, Ballora and Circus Baby told me they were coming here tonight!

Freddy: Wow! Thats awsome!

Foxy looked at Freddy, confused 

Foxy: Freddy, its like you have not been meeting them for a long time! The last time they came here was the day before yesterday!

Freddy: Meh, I dont care! Now, where on Earth is Bonnie?

Chica:*chuckled* Probably waiting for the love of his life to come to his house!

Freddy: AYE! I SWEAER IM GONNA KICK YOU IF SAY THAT AGAIN!

Chica: Whatever you say, Mr. Fazbear!*giggles*

Foxy: Now, what time will Baby and Ballora come here if I may ask?

Chica: Around 3 PM

Foxy looked at the clock.

Foxy: Well, its 1 PM now, we better get prepared

Freddy's phone began ringing. As he looked at it, there was an incoming call. It was Bonnie. Freddy picked up the phone.

Freddy: Hey Bonnie!

Bonnie( on phone ): Um...Freddy, I will come there at 3 PM since I still need to take care of Bon Bon....

Freddy: Ok, sure! Just dress properly. I bet your gonna look handsome when you come here!

Bonnie( on phone ): Awww, thanks. Well, gotta go, bye!

Freddy: Bye!

A few hours later, it was 3 PM already. Circus Baby and Bollora came in the pizzeria.

Ballora: Hey there guys!

 Circus Baby: Hey there everyone!

Freddy ran to Baby to hug her.

Freddy: I missed you as a friend Baby!

Circus Baby: Aw......I missed you too.

Bonnie came in the room and saw Freddy hugging Circus Baby. As Bonnie saw this, he gasped a tears feel from his eyes. He backed away and went out of the pizzeria. NO ONE noticed Bonnie. As in NO ONE! Bonnie felt heartbroken and sad. Suddenly, a car stoped by, a person or an animatronic came out. 

Person/Animatronic: GET IN THE CAR NOW!

Bonnie: W-Who are you?! And stay away from me!

The mysterious person/animatronic dragged Bonnie to the trunk of the car. The person/animatronic tied Bonnie up and stored Bonnie in the trunk. Bonnie tried t scream for help but it was no use. His mouth was all tied up. Could anyone notice Bonnie's disapperance?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🥳💞💖❤YEEEET! HEY THERE GUYS! IM DONE WITH THIS PART 4! FINNALLY! STAY TUNED FOR PART 5! REMEMBER, FOLLOW ME IF YOU WANT MORE INTERESTING STORIES! ALSO, ALWAYS STAY HAPPY AND KEEP SAFE! I LOVE YOU ALL! BYE!🥳💞💖❤