We Surrender It(Part 14)

❤HI PEOPLE! IM SO HAPPY! I HAD ANOTHER FOLLOWER! THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING ME!       I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT! I FOLLOWED YOU BECAUSE OF THE BOOK YOU WROTE "Unstoppable Love"! I LIKE IT! WELL, LETS GO PROCEED TO THIS PART 14! I HOPE YOU ENJOY! I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!( BY THE WAY, I CHANGED MY PROFILE PICTURE. ITS FREDDY. FREDDY IS A BOY! I JUST USED THE IMAGE SINCE ITS CUTE! IM NOT A BOY!IM A GIRL) AND THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME! ENJOY! BAI! UWU! ❤

All the animatronics were ready to go. They prepared weapons, wich if you ask me, they are guns and knives. They need this in case Springtrap tries to harm them or one of the animatronics.(Me:🤦🏻‍♀️). So, they went in Ennards van, and drove off( By the way, it was 7PM ). Circus Baby was chilling because she was scared. Ballora was hugging Baby. Funtime Foxy was at the very back part of the van. Foxy and Chica was with him. Funtime Freddy and Ennard were infront and Ennard was driving. And of course, Bonnie is sitting beside Freddy while Bon Bon was sleeping on Bonnie's lap. Everyone, not only Baby, as in EVERYONE is chilling and shivering with fear. Ennards hands were shivering cause the fans were on and he decided to turn it off. Funtime Freddy was sweating while sleeping. Funtime Foxy was just playing with her claw. Chica is sleeping on Foxy's shoulder and Foxy was blushing a bit( Me: Do we have a new ship?🤦🏻‍♀️) Circus Baby and Ballora was sleeping, and Bonnie, Freddy and Bon Bon were sleeping. So, to make it short, everyone was sleeping except Funtime Foxy and Ennard.

- TIME SKIP CAUSE WHY NOT?!(11:30PM) - 

Everyone got of the car. Springtrap's mansion looks much scarier than before. As everyone was about to go in, Bon Bon stopped them.

Bon Bon: Wait....Guys?

Funtime Foxy: Yes Bon Bon?

Bon Bon: Uhm....Can I stay in the car? Plus, I dont need anyone with me since Im 11 years old already.

Bonnie: Sure. But, dont go anywhere and keep the doors locked. If a stranger knocks on the window, dont answer or open the window. Got it?

Bon Bon: Ok...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

😰OMG HEY GUYS! IM SORRY THAT THERE ARE A FEW CONVERSASTIONS HERE! BUT DONT WORRY, I WILL DO THE PART 2 OF THIS! WELL, GOTTA GO! BAII!!😰