♥️

"what.." noah quickly got out of the pool and grabbed him towel and dried his hair. I slowly take a step back since he was towering me.
"um oh yeah shes coming to canada but im not sure where, hopefully its far away from here" i said looking up at him. he looks down at me and we locked eyes for a good moment. Then i noticed noah started to slowly lean in towards by face. I didn't know what to do so i quickly put my hand on his chest and lighty pushed him back.
i cleared my throat.
"uh noah we have other things to focus on right now.. im sorry" i said trying not to hurt his feelings.
"oh yeah thats okay sorry.." he said looking down. he turned around and starts walking back to the guest house. I stood there. feeling bad. Did i just reject him? i swear i didn't mean to. i love him. but im scared to love again. I never really knew how to express my emotions thats well.

(fyi; this is how the back of the house looks if you guys couldn't picture it. the guest house is on the right)

i watched him walk away into the guest house and close the door behind him

i watched him walk away into the guest house and close the door behind him. did i hurt him? does he like me? no one ever really liked me before and i've never had a boyfriend either so im so new to this stuff.
"come on y/u gotta apologize!" i said inside my head. i finally got the courage to walk up to the guest house and walk in, i saw him sitting on the couch swiping through tiktok.
"hey noah" i walked up to him and sat next to him.
"hey y/n.." he looked up to me and then back at his phone. i sighed
"sorry about what happened back there, its just that, i've never really had feeling for someone like this, i really like you noah, and i feel so bad that i rejected you back there and i just feel like a terrible person and that its all my fault and-" i got caught off by noah's lips smashing into mines. i was surprised and blushed so hard, we finally pulled away and i noticed his cheeks were also really pink, we sat there and stare at each other for what seams for minutes until we hear footsteps outside and we quickly turn our heads towards there. we looked at each other then back at the door. normally we would think its finn going for a swim but this time it was different, we heard many footsteps and many voices. i slowly got up and walked towards the window. my heart almost stopped for a second when i saw what i saw.