♥️

Finn's pov:

i walk back into the guest house after my call with my agent.
"guys im ba-"
i walked in to see everyone in a big group hug. What the fuck.
"wrap it up y'all"
i walk towards them clapping my hands in the air.
"lets go familia the stores are waiting for mwuah"
they all look at me like im crazy. i roll my eyes and walk out the door as they followed.

                     *time skip at the mall*

i laugh as we all walk out of the ice cream shop,
"woah! lets go in here bro!"
finn yells in excitement as he grab noah and louis arm and pulls them into gamestop. me and millie look at each other and bursted into laughter.

"so y/n, whats up with you and noah?" millie licks her icecream and smirks at me.

"uh um nothing i swear, why would you even think that? were JUST friends" i turned away from her trying to hide my red face.

"mhm" she nods her head thinking im lying.
why would she think that? do i make obvious? i knew we aren't gonna be more then friends anytime soon.

noahs pov:

finn, louis and i walked out of gamestop
"finn is that stupid game all you got?" louis digs through finns bag.
"hey watch it, im playing it on my nintendo switch once i get home" finn said proudly.
i look over at louis as we both looked at finn like he was an idiot. as we walk further and further from game stop i look twoards and see y/n favorite store,( fav store here ).
"guys is it okay if we go in here?" i nudge finns shoulders and point at the store.
"yeah for what?" louis says
"i just wanna pick up a gift for y-" i say but get cut off by louis.
"for y/n? come on noah stop being a simp" he drags me away from the store, i sigh as i really wanted to get y/n somthing since shes been through alot with me and my bullshit. we finally meet millie and y/n at the food court and go to (fav restaurant) to get some food.

( to be continued )