Chapter 1: Acting Strange

Ever since Amity Blight started hanging out more with Luz Noceda, Luz had noticed that Amity was acting rather strange lately... Perhaps it was a personal reason? No matter what it was, Luz wants to know why.

Luz was just on her way back to the Owl House from school, walking with Willow and Gus. She sighed, glancing at the both of them. "Do you guys.. Do you think something's wrong with Amity? She's been acting so strange lately." Willow smirked slightly, trying not to laugh. She already had an idea on what the reason was. "Well, she couldn't make it more obvious about what's wrong." Luz blinked, confused. "Whatcha mean?" Willow shook her head, "Nothin.." Gus looked at them with a confused look as they continued walking. Luz stopped at the woods, waving goodbye to her friends as they separated and went to their homes. Luz walked through the woods, staying quiet and thinking to herself. She paused at a sudden snap of a twig, she blinked a few times. She turned her head to the noise, seeing Amity walking in the woods with a frown. Luz grunted, hiding behind a tree quickly just as Amity turned her head to look around. Amity sighed, continuing to walk through the woods. Luz slowly followed, trying to be as quiet as possible. Amity arrived at her home, opening the door and walking in. Luz hid behind a tree, staring at the building. "Woah..." Luz glanced around, then her eyes landed on a window, with the silhouettes of Amity and what seemed to be her father. She could faintly hear a few words. Amity sighed, sounding worried. "Dad, it's getting worse! This time I had a.." The last word was quiet, and muffled as if it was a whisper. Luz couldn't hear the rest, assuming they now whispered. She raised an eyebrow, then squinted. "Hm... strange..." Luz slowly snuck off, heading back home to the Owl House. She walked over, looking at Hooty and smiling. "Hey, Hooty!" Hooty looked at Luz, "Hoot hoot, hey Luz!" Luz walked into the Owl House, only to be welcomed by King. King jumped and hugged Luz's leg. Luz giggled, "Hey King!" King wagged his little tail, jumping back off. "Hey Luz! How was your day today?" As Luz was about to talk, she was interrupted by Eda. "Hey, that's what I was gonna ask! How was your day, kid?" Eda smiled, as Lilith awkwardly stood by her. "Oh, it was quite interesting!" Eda grinned, "Did you get into any trouble?" Luz chuckled, "Yeah, today I started a lunch food fight!" Eda laughed, "Good job, kid!" Luz smiled, heading up to her room. Luz sat down, looking at her phone. She tapped the screen, sending a message to her mother. 'Hope to find a way back and see you soon, mami.' Luz sighed, turning her phone off and setting it to the side. She walked over, sitting in her window and looking out of it. She frowned, worried about what could be wrong with Amity. Was it possible she was terrified of something? Maybe it was a witch thing. Whatever it was, Luz really wanted to find out. She was absolutely terrified of what the possibilities could be. Tonight, she would definitely try to make a plan to find out. But for now, she'd just keep wondering and worrying what was bothering Little Miss Perfect.

Sorry for such a short chapter, haha. I have so many aus to start up and so many ideas keep flooding my ideas and unfortunately blocking the ideas of the other aus! But anyways, adios folks!

Insta: useless.lesbian_bitch