Chapter 3: Fight In The Halls

There they were. Standing in the halls, like two wolf packs about to tear each other to bits. Only, it was Luz, Amity, Willow, and Gus against Boscha and her gang. What would they do about this situation? Sure they had experience with danger, but not really anything with a fellow student other than what happened at the Grudgby match.

Luz stood beside Amity, clearly nervous. Amity grabbed her hand to try and comfort her. Willow and Gus glared at Boscha, in a fighting stance. Boscha and her gang were grinning, already ready to attack. Skara stood at the lockers, watching this go down.

Amity stepped back a bit with Luz, as Willow and Gus ran forward. Gus made four illusions of himself, making them run around. He ran around with them to confuse Boscha and her gang. Willow looked around, finding a window with a tree by it. She used the branches and made them go into the hall, directly aiming them at Boscha.

Boscha jumped out of the way, as she threw a potion at the branches. The potion made the branches rot and fall onto the ground, turning into ashes. One of Boscha's gang members punched every single illusion, then finally Gus. Gus grunted, stumbling back into Willow. Willow huffed, catching Gus as she stepped back and away from Boscha and her gang.

Luz stomped forward, "HEY! JUST LEAVE US ALONE!" Boscha smirked, looking at Luz. "Aww, round ears is standing up to me. Maybe we should teach her a lesson, right?" Boscha looked at her gang members. They all laughed and nodded, grinning at Luz.

Amity felt herself getting angrier and angrier by the second, her golden-yellow eyes turning more yellow and.. Slightly glowing a neon king of yellow. Of course, no one was paying attention to this. They were focused on Luz and Boscha.

Willow and Gus were very worried for Luz, for they knew how Boscha was. Luz dodged one of Boscha's right hooks, then shoved her into one of her gang members. Boscha stumbled back, widening her eyes in anger. "Now you're gonna pay, human!" Boscha ran forward, pulling her fist back. She threw a left hook at Luz, aiming directly at her face.

Then, there was a sudden scream... and blood.

Yes folks, another cliffhanger! Hehehehhe! >:D and yes I know it's short, but it's 2 am here.. O.o