Chapter 4: Blood and Tears

A scream... and blood.

Willow had used her plant magic, and a thorn had cut Boscha's arm. Boscha glared at them, her hands catching on fire. Luz gulped, as Willow stepped back slowly with wide eyes. Amity looked between the two groups, with an open mouth frown and worried expression. Her eyes seemed to glow a bit.. And it was quite familiar to Luz. Boscha threw her hands forward, flames going at Willow, Luz, and Gus.

The fire was stopped by Amity, who stood in front of them. She growled, her witchling ears slowly going down. Luz grunted, looking at Amity. "Amity...?" Amity glanced back with a frown, then glared at Boscha. Then... there was no more Amity. Only the creature Luz had seen in the woods that night.

Willow, Luz, and Gus fell back behind... Amity. They all stared up with wide eyes, a combination of amazement and fear. Amity growled loudly, snarling at Boscha. Boscha grunted, slowly stepping back. She ran down the hall with her gang, only for the angered wolf to chase after them.

All that could be heard was growling, snarling, and screams. They came back this way, as the wolf simply jumped over them and left the building as fast as possible. Everything happened so fast, it left everyone shocked and frozen in place. Luz was fine though... She was only concerned for Miss Amity Blight.

Luz rushed out of the school, and into the woods. She looked for Amity, or a wolf. She wasn't sure if Amity was still a wolf or not. But she kept searching, for what seemed like hours. Until she stumbled upon the middle of the woods, where she found the whimpering wolf. She ran over, "Mittens!" Luz called, without realizing she called her by the nickname.

Amity whipped around, looking down at Luz. Luz ran over, jumping and hugging Amity. Amity grunted, shifting back as she stood there being hugged by Luz. A light blush appeared on her face as Luz let go. "Ahaha, sorry for calling you Mittens..." Amity blinked a couple of times, looking around nervously. "Haha...ahah... i-it's fine... Luz.." Luz looked at Amity, sighing. "Listen, I'm not afraid of you.. So don't worry about me running away due to your... wolf situation." Luz smiled, putting a hand on Amity's shoulder.

Amity smiled back, "Thanks Luz.." Luz and Amity walked over, sitting down and leaning on a tree. "If you want, I'll stay with you until you feel better?" Luz offered, to which Amity gladly accepted. "Thanks Luz... that would be nice..."

Yes yes, another short chapter bc my other stories... ahaha, anyways. Cya till next time everyone!