Connected Flight. Chapter 6

Riding on the golf cart is amazing. We probably scare a lot of people, in fact, I'm sure Cole and I are just as scared.

He has this contorted look on his face, but he still looks like he's having fun.

"Woohoo!" I yell.

I swear, I'm driving like a mad man!

All of the sudden, we hear sirens behind us. "Oh crap!" Cole says.

"Pull over!"

I do what he says and step out of the golf cart.

"Ma'am, what do you think you're doing?" the officer asks. He's quite pudgy and he has what looks to be jelly smeared all over his face. Must've just eaten a donut.

I turn to Cole. Time for some acting.

"Where am I?" I ask "Was an alien controlling my brain?"

He stifles a laugh. "Why does it look like the room's spinning? He says. He puts on the most unattractive face in the world.

"Why are my nostrils whispering to me?" I ask, copying Candace's line in an episode of Phineas and Ferb.

The cop just looks at us funny, yanks the key out of the ignition and walks away. He probably wanted to go finish he's donut.

When he's a safe distance away I turn to Cole and say, "Oh my gosh that was the best time of my life!"

He smiles. "You're a pretty good actor."

"You mean actress." I correct him.

"Whatever." he says with a smirk.

We head back over to the main waiting area and I go over and look out the gigantic windows, watching as one of the planes lands.

Cole comes up beside me.

Then he does something that startles me so much, I jump a little.

He wraps his arm around my waist.

When I jump, he takes it away, but I grab it and put it back.

It feels comfortable there.

I know this seems strange since we just met, but I feel like I've known him my whole life.

It just feels perfect.

Cole PoV

She walks over to the window, and at first I think she doesn't want me to follow her, but I'm an arrogant jerk and don't play by anybody's rules but my own.

I follow her over there and stand for a minute, just looking out into the dark.

I look at her. She's got average looks. You know, average brown hair, brown eyes, complexion. But to me, she's the most beautiful girl in the world.

I'm literally mind blown.

Then I have my five seconds of insane courage and I wrap my arm around her waist.

But she jumps, And I quickly recoil my arm. I'm about to apologize when she grabs my arm, and places it back around her waist.

She leans her head on my shoulder and for a moment, all is peaceful.

Then it's all ruined when I hear a click behind me.

I quickly turn around and see a dude with a camera.

"Sorry." he said. "It looked like the perfect picture and I didn't wanna ruin it. If you want, I'll delete it, but I think it turned out great." He's voice sounds like he's smoked his entire life. From his looks, he probably has.

I slip my hand into Bristol's, but don't interlock our fingers, since I'm kinda old fashioned (don't laugh). We stroll over to where the cameraman is standing.

He turns his camera towards us, and there's a picture of us standing together, just staring off into space, with her head on my shoulder and my arm around her waist.

I glance at Bristol and see her smiling brightly. "You can keep it. But would you mind sending me a copy?" She asks.

The cameraman smiles. "Absolutely."

He takes Bristol's email and leaves.

I turn toward Bristol and grab her other hand.

I lean in close...

Bristol's PoV

Cole turns toward me and grabs my other hand so now were locked together. He leans in close and I close my eyes in anticipation for him kissing me, when he whispers in my ear "Gotcha!" I open my eyes real fast, and his kisses me.💋

*****Yay! Chapter 6. Even though no one is reading this, I'm gonna keep writing in hopes of improving greatly and soon becoming one of "the greats" on wattpad! See ya later! ✌