Taking The Test.

I threw my head over the toilet seat and let out last night's dinner. I got up , flushed the toilet and washed my hands and mouth and wiped them on my robe.

I got into my bathroom and began to get ready for school. After getting ready , I hopped downstairs and ran quickly to breakfast , then ran out the door.

Getting into my car , I began to feel even more sick than before. I was too sick to drive so I called Londyn. As soon as I got in , she was surprised by how sick I looked. I had a slash of vomit on my chin , my hair was a mess and this was the first time I've ever wore a larger top than my size.

Londyn ; Plans for today? School then ... Mall?
Me : Sure , but before school I wanna go to the pharmacy and pick up q pregnancy test .
Londyn : *coughs* what?
Me : Just drive londyn.

As I ran Into the store , I picked up a few things and bought an expensive pregnancy test , its quicker and gives you accurate results. Marching up to cashier , she gave me a disgusted look as If she had seen vomit or .. Something. "Aren't you to young to be pregnant?" . She asked ...

"Aren't you just a sneaky one , I don't think its your business , incredibly out of line" I hissed.

I ran into the store's bathroom, 15 minutes later the results , came back - positive.

Just what I needed. Me pregnant. Calum and I with a baby.

After receiving the results , I had Londyn drive me straight back home. The whole first day back thing was twisting and turning with this mornings' salad.

I didn't even feel like letting Calum know what was going on. I wasn't going to tell him just yet , everything's moving smoothly between us and I just don't want to scare home with a pregnancy test .

When I got home , I lied face down on my bed not evening making a sound. Thank god I didn't have to face my mother , i didn't want her seeing me crying.

I immediately started having trips to the toilet all day. My mother called and said that she wouldn't be home until tomorrow. Exactly what cheered me up. Root beer and some lays chips with salsa and ....Londyn.

After calling her , fifteen minutes after a knock on the door echoed , as I ran up to get it. I saw it was Calum and ...Londyn. Behind him , she whispered silently "tell him ! ".

When she said that.. Tears began rushing down my face as he tried to stop the water from overflowing down my cheek.

Obviously I wasn't ready to reveal anything to anybody.