Back To School.

Buzz Buzz.

There's possibly nothing that I hate more than getting up for school. Especially as its my first day back from getting suspended. I have to admit , that little time home was just what I needed . Rest , & Time to myself.

This morning , Kendall agreed to come over and give me all the notes that I had miss.

Pregnancy wise , its just been 4 weeks into it. Calum & I have been spending a lot more time together , and in just two days it'll be his birthday.

So , I got up , brushed my teeth , and took a shower. Getting into the shower , I took off my clothes and gently rubbed into a ball and threw it in the hamper. When I was done bathing , I threw on some blue skinny jeans , an Calum's varsity sweater he gave to me a while back. I slipped my feet into some black converses and ran downstairs just in time for breakfast. My mom , and baby sister was hurrying down their food , and almost choked. I took an apple , my keys an kissed both on the cheek and left for school.

Getting into my car , Calum facetimed me just to see how I was doing. By looking at him , and his background he wasn't at school.
Calum : Hey , You're on your way to school ?

Me : Exactly what I'm doing.

Calum : Have fun , I won't be there I'm sick. Plus tell the boys that Im home , okay?

Me : Yeah , no probs .

Calum ; I Love You , Bye.

Me : I Love You.

Chat Disconnected.

Getting out of my car , I spotted Ashton walking up to me stretching his arms out.

"You're in a good mood " , I said , "Hmm , do I really look like it?" He asked. "What's all the happiness about?" I asked , "Calum's ex-girlfriend moved , and Calum isn't taking it so well, he told me he stayed home cause he was too sad to step foot in here , " he said.

That lying son of a bitch.

"Something wrong , Mari?" Ashton asked ,

"Nope , " I hugged his arms and kindly asked to be escourted through the school gates.

Its one thing for Calum to lie , but sad because your ex left? Hello , pregnant girlfriend here.

Anyway , i walked straight to my locker , to find a note from Luke in my locker. Londynn came running up , hugging me tightly." bad Or Good first ?" She asked , "Both" I begged.

TINGAGLING!!!

There goes the bell .

"I'll tell you later , don't want you to be late to your first lab " she left , "Cool" I shouted .

I honestly just don't want to be in this position where , im stuck as the rebound.

After the last bell , Londynn took a ride with me home. Telling me all about , what she heard that tbh tore me to pieces. Its to late for calum to rethink things , he already got me pregnant , can't undo this.

When I got home , I sat on my bed crying for about 20 mins , I dried my eyes and went to take a shower. Calum left about 45 messages and I haven't answered any , the last text he sent sounded like he was pissed. Getting out the shower , my doorbell rings and Londynn let's Calum in. I slowly walked downstairs to see......

To Be Continued...❤