Calum's Proposal.

Imari's POV :
It was like about 6:30 a.m and i just got back from my morning jog , i quickly ran up to my bedroom and woke londyn up , and ran straight into the shower . Getting out of the shower , wrapped the towel above my breasts and made myself a mango smoothie. I've decided to change my lifestyle , meaning eating extra healthy , and doing cardio exercises and jogs before and after school. I realized that I want my babies to be the healthiest and to have eternal good health. Speaking of babies , londyn is having a girl . I'm extremely happy for my little mommy . I brushed my teeth , straightened my hair out and threw on a sunflower dress exposing the sides of my body. Next week , im stopping school to prepare for my twins. Calum agreed to carry me and londyn to school today , so its my first day back and I'm extremely happy.

I got into the front seat of the car , while londyn hoped in the back. I hugged calum , while he gazed at my attire. " You look amazing" he rubbed my back , and I kissed his cheek. I could smell his cologne drowning into my Katy Perry perfume. "Do you have everything for school today ? " he asked , nudging my arm. "Of course I do , its my first day back not my first day out" I smirked , while placing my hands on his face. "Let's just go " londyn asked. As we pulled up into the parking spot , we spotted Ashton walking towards Londyn with a huge smile . relationship goals.
I grabbed Calum's hand , nervously chewing on my dress collar. "Its okay , I got you" he tightly gripped my hand. Walking through the halls I could hear people pointing and laughing and the gasps behind my back , the laughter the ignorance it just all blended into one big pile of hell. Calum scared everyone back into their places as he kissed my cheek and got on one knee. Tears filled my eyes , as I glanced to wherever his hands went , into his pocket as he pulled out a mini box and opened it . "its beautiful " I gasped . "Imari , I'm no longer scared to show you off to the world . You're carrying my beautiful twins in that wonderful stomach of yours and therefore before I run out of time , this is to express my love and joy towards you and my unborn children , will you do me the favor of becoming my beautiful bride?" , I almost collapsed , then I accepted as he grabbed my waist and everyone cheered him on . he truly made me the happiest person walking the face of the earth.

I sat in class completely zoned out , while Mr.McCommick called upon my name , Imari what did i just say? As the history guru I am , I happened to read the chapter on which he spoke about. "Sir , you were talking about how the Mayans and the Aztecs were very similar in place of lifestyles and sort " i responded , as puke came gushing right up my throat. I fled out the classroom as every stared , and chattering amongst there selves. I literally had to go home , I had servere pains in my stomach and I kept puking every hour that fled by. As it was last period , i decided to stay the period and then call my mom to come get me .

I got into the car , and kissed my mom with my pukey mouth. "You alright Mari?" She patted my back , "im okay just take me home , woman" I giggled and then fell asleep.