Chanhee and Woong Special Chapter

————Chanhee POV————

It was my first day at the University.

I was so scared because Eric and Kevin always come late and since they won't come early, I have to fend for myself.

I heard the bell ring so I rushed to my first class. I took out my timetable I got from the receptionist earlier. I had science.

I finally reached the room and knocked on the door. A middle-aged lady opened the door. "Oh you must be the next student!" The lady said, make everyone turn their attention to Chanhee.

He looked round the class and saw Eric and Kevin in the corner. A student next to Eric nudged him and he woke. When he saw me he waved like crazy and even woke Kevin.

I just made a poker face while staring at them.

"Well introduce yourself" said the middle aged lady, clearly noticing I was glaring at Kevin and Eric.

"Hello, I'm Chanhee," I said nervously ,"I like k-pop and watching dramas."

Most of them nodded. "You can sit next to Kevin and Woong" I walked straight to Kevin and sat on the empty seat next to him.

"Ok class! You are going to do a science project and you have to do it with the person on your right."

I looked to my right and saw Woong. I froze, wasn't he that police officer?

"Take a picture it lasts longer" stated Woong as he winked at me.

My face turned red and I could hear Eric snorting. I was so embarrassed.

"Okay you have to do a switch for a real object." Said the lady.

"Let's do a lightstick since we like k-pop!" Suggested Woong, collecting a few stares. I nodded.

"Can you ask more questions?" Said Woong cutely and slightly pouting. 'Cute' thought Chanhee but instead my stupid mouth said "sure".

I mentally facepalmed my self and thought 'shut up stupid mouth!!'.

"Your house or mine?" I asked.

"I don't know, how about blue shoe?"

I sat there looking so done.

Woong

Chanhee

What?

WHAT ARE YOU NINE!? WE ARE IN UNIVERSITY!!

And?

fine...
YAY!

————Author POV————

"LETS GO!!" Yelled Woong after school. The older had waited at the younger classroom door and scared poor Chanhee.

Chanhee chuckled to himself as he watched the older. 'Stupid Chanhee! You are a mafia!!' Yelled his conscience.

They walked to Chanhee's house to be greeted by two short boys asleep on the couch.

Woong
Chanhee

Is that Beomgyu and Taehyun?
Yes, Shhhhh!

They tiptoed past them after Chanhee locked the door as quietly as he could.

When they got into Chanhee's room, Woong saw all the BTS and Red Velvet posters on his walls. Then Chanhee's phone dinged so loud. He got it out and saw his brother was

————Messaging————

Chestnut
When will you get home?

P.R.
Go to my room

Chestnut
Ok but why?

————end of messaging————

Just after Beomgyu messaged his brother, he entered the room to see a confused Woong and Chanhee.

End Of Chapter

Did you like it?
I will make a part 2 probably because I wrote this last night and I was tired and hungry.

Thanks For Reading
Love ya 💖💞💗❤️