A forbbiden love

"Tanya, why did you try to kill yourself...?" Viktoriya was nervous, her commander could be the kindest person in the world, but he could also be cruel. Very cruel.

"I was saving the work of the General Staff. Due to my incompetence, the fleet of the Entente Legadonia Alliance has escaped. I had to assume that the North Sea Fleet was not qualified to carry out that task, I have abandoned my duty ..."

"Ah?, Legadon..."

"Besides... I had other convictions in mind Viktoriya ..."

"Don't you think of us?"

Tanya was silent. Did she really consider that possibility?

"Didn't you think of me?" Viktoriya suddenly fell silent. It was something... It was something she had hidden for a long time. The Empire might be the most enlightened nation of its time, but there were still limits to what they regarded as "decent" behavior.

Tanya, now, was dumbfounded. She did not believe that her friend and faithful companion had that attraction. But what about me? I am still a man. This is rare. I don't know how... Tanya was getting restless. He had developed certain feelings for her, they were feelings that were just beginning to surface. But she didn't pay much attention to them because, physically, she was still a child. Also, she wasn't sure about Viktoriya's feelings. And how society would take the news that two women had fallen in love. She was not very aware of these kinds of characteristics of the societies of this world.

Now, in front of her, with tears in her eyes, Visha had confessed his love for her, even if it was by accident. She is still kneeling in front of me waiting for an answer, I must tell her something ... With another snap of her fingers, Tanya secured the door to the infirmary. Visha's eyes widened. Tanya looked straight into her eyes, then, with her mana, managed to undo the straps that held her. They didn't bother to infuse them with mana to prevent their escape. What a careless...

But now she wasn't going to think about that.

"Visha..."

"Ah?"

Tanya approaches her and kisses her