Rainy Days

Rainy days are my favourite. Watching the raindrops run down my window, snuggling under my blankets, drinking hot chocolate. Although I love all these things I have to go to an interview. I drag myself out of bed and get dressed into my 'formal' clothes. I know I'm going to a mental hospital, but i still need to look presentable, this is the job I've wanted to do for a long time, don't ask me why but it's been my dream. Yes, I am a weird person for wanting to work with people that have gone wrong in the head, but I find it quite interesting. They have a different mind and I want to explore it. Anyway, thoughts aside, I need to get ready for an interview for this job. I ran downstairs into my kitchen, no I don't live on my own I live with my brother Dylan, sometimes he's a dick but most of the time he's a good big brother. I check the cupboards to see if we have any food, thank god we have some breakfast bars, that's all I need to fill me up nowadays. I ate it and within almost a minute it had gone, wow I really know how to savour my food. I decided that I have enough time before the interview to watch the TV. The news immediatley flashed, the main headline said 'POLCE INVESTIGATE 'DEMONS'' Demons? As if, the news is always lieing, plus people don't even know what demons are or what they look like if you can see them. I turned off the tv and rolled my eyes, sometimes I really hate the crap they make up these days. I quickly ran upstairs to get my shoes and my handbag with all my essentials, you know the girly boring stuff. I quickly run a brush through my hair and tie it up in a messy bun, because who needs to dress absoloutley perfect, plus this is my daily hairstyle. No need for makeup, although my face looks like I've been dragged through a few fields and back, okay maybe I do need makeup. I rumaged through my draw to find my foundation, ah there it is. For some reason I always sing while doing my makeup, and today my song choice is Rather Be by Clean Bandit, that's usually my choice for everyday. I always smile while singing this song because it got me through some things that happened in the past. Putting makeup on and singing isn't too hard, but I'm not a fabulous multitasker so I'll stop singing, I'm not good anyway. The last finishing touches "Ta Da" I yelled.
"Shut the fuck up" my brother shouted
"I'm sorry moody pants" i said sarcastically. I grabbed a jacket and my car keys.
"bye" i yelled
"bye bitch" Dylan is obviously in a bad mood although I don't blame him, he only found out yesterday that his girlfriend was cheating on him. He is a ladies man so he should find a new girlfriend in no time. I ran out the door because it was still raining, I didn't lock it because Dylan's in. I ran to my car and jumped in with no time to waste. I connected my phone to my radio to play my songs instead, obviously I played Clean Bandit. They're not very well known musicians but they're very good and create very good music. I started the car and turned on the wipers because the rain was blocking up my windsreen and I couldn't see a thing. Here I go, my first job interview for a job I really want. The nerves are kicking in.