Broken Soul

Broken Soul:
A week has passed since the interview and I haven't heard anything, I'm really starting to panic. What if they didn't like me? Maybe I was a bit intimidating in my interview, oh gosh. "OI LUNA" Dylan shouted "yeah?" I shouted back "you got a phone call here" I rushed up the stairs and into where my brother was. "Thanks" I nodded to my brother and shooed him out of the room "hello?" I said "oh hello Luna, this is Dr Terry from Oakwood Mental Hospital, I was just calling up to say that work starts on Monday" that's it, I have the job! Oh my god! "Thank you so much" "that's okay Luna, don't be late" Dr Terry chuckled and hung up the phone. I screamed as loud as I could, my brother rushed into the room and asked what's wrong "I just got the job I've always wanted, I'm doing it" he laughed at my probably over smiling face and walked back out of the room "well done" he shouted up the stairs, I didn't reply because I couldn't be bothered. I'm really doing it, the job that I've always wanted to do, I got it. I walked out on to the balcony that looked upon the sea, "I did it mum" I whispered looking up at the clouds. A tear trickled down my cheek at the thought of my mum, I never cry at anything except from her. Now that she's gone, there's no one to look after me apart from my brother Dylan. Dylan and I have been left alone for several years because of my mum's death. We were left on our own, we fought many battles together. We've made it to where we are today, still alone but absolutely fine. I hope mum is proud.
I continued to look up at the clouds while the tears trickle down my cheeks making them red. I probably looked like a tomato. I heard the door click open behind me, but I just stared into the open. "Mum?" Dylan whispered, I nodded my head and turned around to face him. I wrapped my arms around him and cried into his chest.

*GUYS CHECK THIS*
|Jai POV|

She looks upset, her poor broken soul. They say you can't break someone when they're already broken but I'm sure I can bend the rules. Just this once, for this one person. When the time is right, I'll make my move.