Strange are the ways of love

By aditi902

The title of the story is unique and suits the plot.

The cover is the case where the book needs an improvement. The cover is not at all bad but, not pleasing to the eyes even. The cover should be like that, that it should depict the emotions of the story.

The thing about the blurb is that, there is no blurb at all. Mentioning the glimpse of the story in just 1 or 2 lines is not appealing and attractive. The blurb should contain 1 or two elaborative paragraphs to make the readers understand what is the basic summary of the story and then only they will be attracted towards it.

 The blurb should contain 1 or two elaborative paragraphs to make the readers understand what is the basic summary of the story and then only they will be attracted towards it

Talking about the grammar and spellings, there are many beautiful words used in the story which is very important and nice . The grammar is good but not that great. There are no spelling mistakes at all is what makes the story a good read. Just the story needs a second draft in terms of writing style.

The plot of the book is very well written and that's the favourite part. Use of poetry in the opening Chapter is the best way to begin with. Character development of Siddharth Kapur and Lavanya Kapur is good and detailed. The character development of other characters felt a bit rushed which can make the readers confused. Give the other characters some space as there are many of them.

Rating: 3/5