🔔38🔔

'A bunch of gay guys'

Kang.Taehyun:
Now fucking explain what happened.

Beomgyu.shine:
*6 images attached*

Kang.Taehyun:
Beomgyu wtf

Huening.kai_official:
All that was uncalled for....

Beom.shine:
He started it....

Kang.Taehyun:
Yeah and? He lost his boyfriend!

Beom.shine:
which is his fault.

Kang.Taehyun:
Okay!? He needs to learn and heal from his mistakes. Even if he was harsh and rude you have NO place to be mean and say those things.

Beom.shine:
Oh so you're taking Yeonjuns side.

Kang.Taehyun:
Bitch.

Kang.Taehyun:
YEONJUN is the reason we're all friends! If he didn't make the group chat on Snapchat would you have Soobin?? NO YOU WOULDN'T! I WOULDN'T HAVE KAI AND KAI WOULD STILL BE IN THAT SHIT ASS COMPANY! YEONJUNS THE REASON FOR SO MANY THINGS IN HIS GROUP!

Kang.Taehyun:

We don't know how he actually felt about his ex! Hell he probably lied about the way they broke up! You know Yeonjuns had the need to be the guy in the group who has a carefree life.

Breadis_life:
Okay Tae calm down...

Kang.Taehyun:
Me calm down? How about you go get your boyfriend over there to learn how the shut his damn MOUTH. YOU'VE BEEN HURT TO BEOMGYU HAVE SOME SYMPATHY FOR SOMEONE FOR ONCE OTHER THEN YOUR BOYFRIEND WHO WORKS HIS ASS OFF FOR YOU WHEN IN REALITY! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO RUINED THE RELATIONSHIP! YOU'RE THE REASON THERE WERE PROBLEMS IN THE RELATIONSHIP AND YOU KNOW THAT!

huening.kai_official:
OKAY EVERYONE SHUT UP FOR A MINUTE!

Huening.kai_official:
Soobin you drag Beomgyu to Yeonjuns place and I'll bring Taehyun. Now, see you there.

Breadis_life:
Alright.