Sealed with a Kiss

"Marcus..." Mum started.

"Don't start..." I said rolling my eyes.

She sighed and stayed beside my 'dad' and I just smiled as I was being congratulated by everyone else in the room.

"Marcus" Maurice started. "I'm proud of you lil man"

I smiled. I've been wanting to hear the from him the longest. I sat beside Demi and held her hand as she slept. The twins where with Coco and Maurice. While everyone started slowly leaving once again congratulating us.

***

DEMI !

After my long ass nap I finally woke up witnessing the twins sleeping on both Maurice and Coco and Marcus just starring at my hand he was holding.

"What's wrong ?" I croaked out.

He jumped and looked up at me with a weak smile.

"Nothing was just thinking, umm, you okay ?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded.

"This is a beautiful start to a great beginning" he said kissing my hand.

***

WEDDINGGGG***

(Still Demi)

I looked down at my attire and begun to shed tears.

"You look beautiful honey bunny" Coco cooed.

I smiled and wiped away my tears.

"I can't believe I'm getting married" I said starring at my self in the mirror.

"Better believe it, the wedding starts in 30mins" she said tickling my side.

"You better quit...where's Misha ?" I pouted.

She smiled her toothless smile and hugged onto Coco.

"I hope Mj okay, he's with Maurice's crazy ass"

"DEMMIIII"

I watched as Maya ran in, her hair was finally finished and she looked beautiful, she's the flower girls.

"Baby" I coed. "You look amazing Maya"

She started blushing and twirling I'm her dress.

"Time to leave ladies" Reggie said.

He was our limo driver, he insisted. I was upset that my parents told me they could make it, they where stuck in London. But I guess I will get over it.

"Danika ?" I gasped.

"Hey lil sis, congrats" she said hugging me tight.

I started crying all over again and she simply dried my tears.

"Y'all look like twins" Maya said shocked.

We laughed.

"That's can we are honey" I said smiling at her amazement.

"Ladies..." Reggie called again.

We all got in the limo and got situated, laughing and drinking all the way to the church.

***

MARCUS !

The music started playing and I looked at Maurice with fear in my eyes.

"I can't do this" I mumbled.

"Yes you can Marc"

I shook my head and felt my palms get sweaty. Maurice was holding Mj and I watched as Maya, Coco and Misha walked down the isle.

"Shit" I felt my self damn near piss my self.

The music changed to the traditional 'here comes the bride' and there she came, hitched to my farther. I looked away to prevent tears to fall but it was too late.

"Shit" I mumbled again.

I said a little prayer seeing as I keep swearing in a church. I saw from the corner of my blurred eyes that she was finally by my side.

"Aww Marc"

She leaned over and wiped my tears. I smiled at her and allowed the pastor to continue.

***

"Your now pronounced husband and wife you may kiss the bride"

I leaned over and pressed my lips onto hers hearing the church echo with cheers. We pulled apart and smiled at each other.

***

THE ENDDDDDD 💋💋💋