I Love You Demi

The rest of the night was horrible. Marcus went missing, then when he came back he came back drunk. So I had to drive us back to my house.

"Don't touch me" he said barging into my house.

I watched as he slumped in the chair.

"You made a fool of your self Marcus, you made us both look bad, what's wrong with you ?"

"Idc baby, I do me you do you, after all we don't date" he said in a harsh tone.

I couldn't understand what I said wrong I mean we don't date and he made sure of that so why is he all upset now ? I was about to walk upstairs when he dragged me back holding me.

"Kiss me Demi" he said looking into my face.

I looked at him like he was crazy and tried to get out his grasp.

"Marcus let me go I haven't got time for your bullshit tonight" I said angrily.

This is not the first time he's been drunk, or I've been drunk, drunk sex is fun and all but tonight just ain't the night.

"Demi, I'm sorry about earlier" I said.

"MARCUS LET ME GO" I slapped hi across his face.

He looked at me like he wanted to kill me and slowly let go of me. I ran upstairs in tears while I heard the front door slam shut. What just happened ?

***

The next morning i woke up with the worst headache ever. I ended up crying myself to sleep. Before I could get up my phone begun to ring.

"Hello"

"Open the door girly"

Then the line went dead. I got up & opened the front door revelling my friend coco.

"Hey coco"

"Hey mamiiiii what got in your pants ???"

"I was out last night and feel sick"

Coco has been my girl for days, I gottah love her, she has respect for me and I have respect for her.

"How's your baby ?"

"Who ?"

"Talk dark and handsome duh"

"Oh...Marcus ?"

"He's---"

"---I'm fine, thanks for asking"

I watched as he walked in the house. People don't know that me and Marcus are just flings to each other, idk if he has other girls on his line but trust and believe I don't have any have any njggas on my line.

"Oh, I never knew he was...umm D I will come back when your free"

I sighed, I didn't want her to leave because god knows what's going to happen now.

"Okay girl I will bell you"

And with that she left.

"So you slapped me yesterday Demi ?" He said with a sense of stern in his voice.

"I didn't mean to Marcus I just..."

Before I could carry on he had me up against the wall making hard eye contact.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled.

He just stared at me.

"I love you Demi" he spoke.