Harry Potter | Cute

It was year one at hogwarts and Faline Fatle had just arrived at hogwarts looking around with the group of people around her, locking eyes with him. Was this actually him? Harry Potter? A big smile rose on her face as she smiled eagerly, waving confidently as she walked over.

'Holy Cricket it's Harry potter!' -She'd giggle as she put her hand out.

'I'm Faline Fatle!' -She'd grin, as she shook is hand confidently.

'Oh jeez, guess you already know me!' -He'd chuckle, as she shook her hand back as he heard her name get called as he slowly walked on and sat under the sorting hat.

'Mmm..hard working..open minded..smart..Gryffindor!' -He'd smile as he joined the Gryffindor's.

-She'd smile as her name get called slowly walking up and sitting under the sorting hat.

'Mmmm..brave! Confident..honest..harding working..open minded..Gryffindor!'

-She'd smile brightly as she ran over to Gryffindor with the others, smiling at everyone, specifically gazing at harry.

~A couple years later~

Harry! -She'd giggle as she giggle as she got thrown on his bed, being tickled.

'Faline!' -He'd mock as he kissed her, Ron and Hermione on a date.

-She'd smile softly kissing back as she held him close- 'Promise me you won' leave..?

'I promise.' -He'd smile, fixing his glasses.