Episode 1: "Here We Go Again"

---WARNING---

Rated PG-15.

This fanfiction series may contain explicit language, sexuality, use of drugs and mild humor in many parts of the development of the story.

Reader discretion is recommended.

This story is completely based inside an "AU" (Alternate Universe)

"Total Drama" and "6Teen" are trademarks registered by Fresh TV Inc. and distributed by Cake Entertainment. I do not own any of the rights of these series and characters.

"Total Drama: High School" © TDWibba 2020

-----------------------------------------------

It was a calm monday morning at 6 AM, the birds were singing outside and the sun was shining. In a medium class house, was a brunette 16 years old girl who was starting her new year of school.

"Courtney, it's your first day. Come to have breakfast!" someone screamed from the kitchen of the house.

The girl woke and stood up so she could get ready for school.

Five houses away, was a guy, a pretty chill one, packing up his things on his backpack and of course, his trusty guitar.

At 6:30 AM he hopped into his car and drove to Courtney's house.

He arrived and used the horn of the car, Courtney heard it and stared his car through the window and leaved the house after giving a goodbye kiss to her mom.

Courtney hopped in the car and greeted her friend.

"Hi, Trent!" Courtney said.

"How's the best friend in the world going?" Trent replied.

"Very well, actually. My mom was in a very good mood this morning, so that gave me good vibes that this year is going to be awesome."

"I woke up with a surprise though, my parents weren't at home so i woke up by myself."

"Wow, that's... Really weird."

"Yeah, i know right? I just hope they are good, wherever they are. I messaged my mom, hope she replies me."

Courtney put a hand on Trent's shoulder and said: "Hey, don't worry. Everything will be fine!"

Trent sighed. "Thanks, Courtney. Should we stop by Bridgette's?"

"Let me call her." Courtney said before grabbing her phone.

At the other side of the town, was a redhead girl waiting for the bus along with her best friend, a punk guy.

"So, aren't you excited for today?" Zoey said with joy.

"Excited? Pff... Another year of school? That's just great, juuuust great." Duncan said with a sarcastic tone.

"Ugh, i know right? I feel like if the summer was just a weekend, it went fast."

"Well, that's because we spent the whole summer hanging out everyday, don't you think?" Duncan said with a smirk.

"Of course haha! I still can't forget that moment when you broke your ass off when you fell from the skateboard!" Zoey said before bursting in laugher.

"I told you that it wasn't my fault! It was Cody's, that dillweed." Duncan replied annoyed.

"Hey, don't be mad at me. I know that you can't be mad with me." Zoey replied with a smirk.