Episode 2: "Unexpected Call"

---WARNING---

Rated PG-15.

This fanfiction series may contain explicit language, sexuality, use of drugs and mild humor in many parts of the development of the story.

Reader discretion is recommended.

This story is completely based inside an "AU" (Alternate Universe)

"Total Drama" and "6Teen" are trademarks registered by Fresh TV Inc. and distributed by Cake Entertainment. I do not own any of the rights of these series and characters.

"Total Drama: High School" © TDWibba 2020

-----------------------------------------------

After being 6 hours in school. Everyone was leaving their classes, suddenly DJ is alone since Justin and Geoff had left. He looks at Jen, the new one sitting on a bench. He walks over and talks to her.

"Hey..." DJ said in a nervous tone.

"Oh, hey..." Jen replied while she closed her book.

"Uh... Can I sit here?"

"Oh, sure. Go ahead!"

"Thanks."

It felt a little awkward silence in the air until DJ decides to break the ice with a question.

"So... You're new here."

"Yeah, just arrived Yesterday."

"Wow, it must have been a busy weekend."

"Yeah, it really was."

"Where are you from?"

"Well, I was originally born in the US but we moved to Canada just when I was 1 month old. Then my sister Gwen was born in Vancouver. We moved from there."

"Oh wow, interesting story. But why did you moved from such a great city as Vancouver is to this... Town?"

"Oh... Financial issues." Jen said nervously.

DJ noticed her nervousness in her response but didn't give too much imoortance to it and he stood up.

"Well, I gotta go. I need to look up for some friends. And if you ever feel alone or without someone to talk to, call me - Here's my number." DJ said as he glanced a paper with his phone written on it.

"Oh, that's really sweet. Thank you!" Jen replied.

"Don't worry. I guess I'll see you around then!"

"Sure thing."

"Bye!"

DJ dropped out of school and left Jen alone on the bench again.

No more than 10 minutes passed and Jen receives a message from her sister.

[Start of TEXTCHAT]

"Will u come home 4 dinner?" -Gwen

"Sure, on my way" -Jen

"k" - Gwen

[End of TEXTCHAT]

Jen stood up and left the school.

Outside was a group of friends, it was Courtney, Trent, Bridgette, Geoff and Justin.

"So... Another yeah, huh?" Geoff said.

"Yeah, tell me about it." Bridgette said rolling her eyes.