She was singing "Baby come home."

*Tay's P.O.V*

"I'll deal with it." Hayley sighed.

You may think i'm happy right now, because i'm standing next to the love of my life, because hayley and I have finally reunited after so many years. But i'm not. Why? well, right now i'm feeling like such a burden, because ever since hayley and I saw each other things went wrong. We bumped into jenna, and then lily popped up, not that it's bad that lily popped up but it caused a mini cat fight with hayley and jenna. I'm so happy lily is here but, things have been going wrong for hayley and both lily and I ever since we got back together. I feel really bad for hayley because she probably has a bunch of thoughts swimming through her mind, and when it comes to dealing with what feels like a million people but is only three, it's not fun.
I assume taylor and hayley have been acting all cute and kissy together while I was gone, I don't blame her. I've done worse. But, why would taylor be in this with vic and jenna? Taylor seemed like such a good guy. Many people do hide their dark sides, but hayley met him outside of a hotel. Which in my opinion is not the best place to make friends with people, knowing it was an under rated motel.

I'm back stage now, lily is next to me. Paramore is performing, and hayley's voice is amazing. She's gotten a lot better and i'm really happy she's doing what she loves, not everyone can do that. All time low already performed, and the guys still don't know i'm alive, or if lily has been found. I saw jack and alex walking around together signing things for fans, and making out. Of course. I'm really happy they've been together through out these, I assume for them, tough years. 

"Hey, we should scare jack and alex and tell them we're ghost that are going to kill them." Lily chuckled

"Dude, totally." I quickly nodded. We walked off the back stage and started walking around looking for jack and alex, they were signing a couple of things for fans. They saw me and were about to scream but I quickly put my finger to my lips signalling for them to keep quiet. They nodded and giggled, then walked away. I quietly ran towards alex and lily quietly ran towards jack, they were both turned around so that gave us the opprotunity to jump on their backs. I wrapped my legs around alex's back and wrapped my arms loosely around his neck. 

"wHAT THE FUCK." Alex yelled. He pushed me off but I managed to land safely, but lily landed on her butt. 

"Ow what the fuck jack." Lily muttered. They both turned around, they were pale and their eyes were wide. 

"T-Tay. You're dead!" Alex yelled

"Yeah. I am. I'm here to kill you." I smiled while lily was losing her shit on the floor. 

"Lily keep it real! We were supposed to go through with the plan damn it." I shouted, she just laughed harder and starting rolling around on the dirty ground. I rolled my eyes and sighed, I quickly smiled and hugged alex and jack.

"I'm alive you dipshits, we just found lily about an hour ago." I muffled into their chests.They both wrapped their arms around me. I turned around and lily was pouting with her arms crossed over her chests. 

"I want a fucking hug. No fucking fair. Fuck." Lily mumbled

"You say fuck too much." Jack chuckled

"Yeah well fuck you." She said as she walked toward us for a group hug.

"Hey guys, what's-" 

We turned around, and their stood vic, she dropped his drink in shock. 

"Hey you piece of shit." Lily said. 

"I-I-I- you were dead, I stabbed you! I even twisted the knife in your stomach! What the fuck are you?!" Vic yelled. 

"Vic what the fuck, I thought you said you didn't mean to, you said you felt bad." Alex stepped forward. It was pretty funny 'cause vic is a short little shit and alex is tall compared to him. I stepped forward right next to alex and gave vic a death stare. 

"What the fuck are you looking at. You can't do anything, you're just a girl." Vic spat. 

"Dude what the f-" 

"No, alex. It's okay. I don't think I can do anything since i'm a girl." I said. Alex scoffed and rolled his eyes, I stepped closer to vic and kneed him in the balls, he fell to the floor groaning in pain. I started kicking him until he began to spit out blood. I kneeled down and punched him in the face. I slapped him a couple of times, he tried punching me but i grabbed his fist and twisted his wrist, he cried out in pain as I slammed his frame back on the floor. I punched him one last time and he knocked out. 

"Well shit." Jack said. I smiled and left vic's body on the floor and walked over to lily, jack and alex and hugged them tightly

"Hey guys- whoa what the hell happened here." Hayley said, taking a step back from vic's motionless body. 

 "Tay beat the shit out of vic." Jack said happily. 

"Ah." Hayley nodded. 

"Well, what the hell happened? What caused all of this?" 

"Well, hayley and I figured everything out. Taylor, vic, and jenna were planning this. Taylor lied to me and told me that tay was dead. Then, on the day everyone was together we had a sleep over. Vic called lily while every one else was asleep, he took lily on a date, they went to starbucks or some cafe and when lily ordered the drinks and walked back to her table with vic...vic was kissing another girl. That other girl was jenna." I said

"Wait, so how did this all start?" Alex asked.

"This all started with jenna. Well, I met taylor first when I ran away to the motel. She'd probably think i'd be suspicious if I met both of them at the same time. Then, taylor transfered to my school then jenna did too. Taylor told jenna how much tay meant to me and jenna used tay to make me jealous. Then, jenna noticed it didn't exactly work since tay and I were still kind of together. So-"

"Wait no, this all started with vic." Lily interrupted. I frowned and questioned how.

"Well, I met vic before you met taylor, and before tay met jenna, and before hayley saw jenna again. So jenna knew that one of us would go for that guy. And it was me. So then that's when I started going on dates with vic, then hayley met taylor, then tay met jenna. Jenna used tay to get hayley jealous, vic used me to distract me because he knew I meant a lot to you guys also. Taylor accidentally got emotionally attached to hayley, and jenna knew vic from somewhere...I don't we'll have to ask vic but that doesn't matter."

"Well shit." Alex said. 

"Yeah." Jack mumbled. 

"So now what?" I said

"We should celebrate. I mean, we found lily and tay's not dead. I say we go hit the bar have have some pizza." Jack said. We all agreed, I clinged onto hayley's arm as we walked off.