1. Unknown Emotions

A week later:

Mr. Bajaj was at work and Kukki was at school. Prerna was in her room arranging the closet, her mind drifting to the conversation she had with Mr. Bajaj two days earlier.

FLASHBACKS:

It was evening, Kukki was in her room .Mr Bajaj had arrived from work and was going through a file sitting on the couch when Prerna came inside with his Black Coffee.

How he could drink this bitter coffee is beyond her imagination. Maybe that's why he's mood is always bitter like the coffee, she thought.
Keeping her thoughts to herself, she handed forwarded her hand to give his coffee
"Mr.BAJAJ, aapki coffee"

He took his coffee from her hand and signalled her to sit beside him.

"Is everything okay, Mr. Bajaj? " Prerna asked taking a seat beside him.

"Everything's fine, Mrs. Bajaj" he said taking a sip of his coffee "Mujhe aapse kuch baat karni thi. "

"Jee kahiye" Prerna said.

Keeping the coffee on the table he turned towards her and said " I think you should let Mr. Basu know about your pregnancy"

"Umm.. Mr. Bajaj.. " Prerna began only to be cut off by him.

"Look, Prerna... I will support your every decision. I am saying from a point of view of a father. I am one so I know no father would want to remain ignorant of his child which will come into this world. If it was me, I would have wanted to know,.... Isiliye Prerna aap ek bar iss baare mein sochiye aur fir kuch faisla kijiye" Mr Bajaj explained

"Jee... Main samjh rahi hoon" Prerna replied.

Flashback ends

                         **************

"Mr Bajaj was right, Anurag should know about his baby" Prerna thought and went to in search of him. She saw. Anurag in the living room. "Anurag" She called.

"Prerna? " Anurag questioned  surprised as she had come to talk to him.

"Woh.. Woh.. Mujhe tumse kuch baat karni thi" She replied nervously fidgeting with her hands as she was unsure of how he would react.

Anurag was feeling out of the world as Prerna wanted to talk to him. Sending that something was wrong he cupped her face and asked "What happened? Did Mr. Bajaj did something with you? Tell me, no need to fear him... I willl... "

Prerna cut him in the middle "No nothing like that happened" She said in anger "Mr.Bajaj did nothing" She was already uncomfortable with his closeness and hearing Mr. Bajaj's name made her more angry.

"Don't fear Prerna, I will not let Mr. Bajaj do anything, I will protect you" Anurag said ignoring Prerna's words and pulling her towards him.

"Leave me, Anurag" Prerna said struggling to get out of his grip.

"Kya ho rahahe yaha" Mohini Basu walked into the room to see Prerna and Anurag almost in a hug.

Anurag left Prerna hearing his mother.

"Mrs.Prerna Rishabh Bajaj, kya tumhare pati ko pata hai ki unki ghar me gair mojhudgi me tum kya gul khila rahi ho? "
Mrs. Basu said in anger