badgirl....

Lisa pov.....

I quickly shift my things in his office as i sit on my sit....

I open my tab as i went towards him...

"mr jeon today is your meeting at 2:50 after 10 minutes...",i said as he just look at me smirking..why do he always smirk at me....i just ignore his gaze.....

"hmm ok you will also come with me ok",he said...

"ok sir",i said as i went to prepare everything in meeting room....

As i was printing files i feel someone is looking at me but i just ignore this as i just do my work as i prepare everything door open and everyone came inside as they sit i walk towards mr jeon as i stand beside him....

"start meeting",mr jeon said as meeting start.....ugh this is so boring but i have to take notes of everything..

Meeting over as everyone went outside now only its me and mr jeon inside this room as i was picking papers i feel like someone is standing behing me i turn around and saw mr jeon standing just 2 inches far from me i gasp as he smirk and grab me from my waist as he pull me towards him....

No ones pov.....

Jungkook pull lisa towards him as he as he whisper in her ear...

"you know what from the first time i see you you are making me so hard so its your mistake you have to fix this babygirl",jungkook whisper in her ear as lisa's spine chilled from the voice of jungkook its husky and deep and its so sexy......

Lisa tried to push him she doesnt wanna make drama here so she is thinking of not using any violence....

"mr jeon w-what are doing",lisa said as jungkook leaned towards lisa....

Lisa didnt realise when jungkook started kissing lisa as he pull her towards him from her waist....

Lisa didnt understand what is happening as she didnt able to respond she still tried  to push him but he is so strong he grab both of her hand with only his one hand as he kiss her hungrily....between kiss lisa moan slightly with the touch of jungkook massage her breast as jungkook smirk.....

Jungkook broke the kiss as he look at lisa who is trying to breathe he push her on chair and pinned her as lisa gasp loudly.....

"dont think that i will leave you thats not gonna happen doll",jungkook said and chuckle....lisa feel a strange heat inside her as she feel a sudden attraction towards jungkook she look at his lips and his eyes which is full of lust.....

"you are mine from now on",jungkook said as he trap lisa's lips once again lisa's mind saying its wrong but her heart is saying that its ok just go with the flow.....she cant understand what to do.....

Jungkook bite lisa's lip as she open her mouth he slip his toungue inside her mouth....it will be lie if i say that lisa isnt enjoying this.....jungkook's toungue explore every inch of her mouth as his hands made their way towards her breast massaging them...

Lisa's hand automatically made their way towards jungkook's  neck as she pull him towards her to deepen the kiss....jungkook smirk as he open lisa's top and throw it somewhere in the room as he broke the kiss he started kissing lisa's jawline to her cleavage nibbing sucking kissing it as she moan she is feeling a sudden fire inside her..

She never feel this feeling before yes she is still vergin as she dont do anything like that in whole life....

"ahh umm mr jeon-ahh",lisa moan as jungkook open her bra's hook and throw it god knows where....

"maon my name babydoll",jungkook said as he leave hickeys all over lisa's neck and cleavage.....

"ahh jungkook-ahh",lisa said as jungkook suck her left breast and play with other.....

"ahh umm ah",lisa cant control her automatic moans which is music to jungkook's ears....

While jungkook was busy sucking her boobs his hands does their work by throwing lisa's skirt and panty somewhere in the room.....

Now lisa is naked infront of his as he admired her body.....

"you are so fucking hot doll",jungkook said as he make his way towards lisa's hot dripping wet pussy....

"hmm so wet for me",jungkook said....

Jungkook inserted his one finger inside lisa as she moan loud....

He started pumping his finger inside and out in lisa's pussy....as she moaning his name....

Jungkook make his pace faster as he inserted two fingers inside lisa as lisa's breathe started getting heavy....

"umm yes just like that uhh umm hm",lisa moan as jungkook smirk proudly well why not he be proud he can make every girl under him in two minutes.....

"like that baby",jungkook said as he inserted one more finger inside her....losa bit her lips....

"ahh yes ahh umm",she moan....

Jungkook pull out his finger as lisa said "i am bout to come ahh",she said as she moan loud.....

Jungkook didnt get waste lisa's juice as he lick that all as started licking lisa's throbbing wet pussy.....she is moaning like crazy in pleasure.....

Jungkook stop licking as lisa groaned..

But her eyes widen when she saw jungkook unzipping her pants as he revealed his huge hard dick....

"d-does i-it will fit" lisa asked...

"oh come on doll it will absolutely fit just wait and watch moaning my name",jungkook said as he adjust his dick's head in lisa's entrance.....he push his dick inside her as she shriek a little....

"hmm i see you are a virgin",jungkook said....

"shhh pain will go soon",jungkook said as he kiss lisa to lessen the pain and guess what it work....

he started moving slowly as lisa moan in his mouth...he make his pace faster as they both are feeling so much pleasure right now.....

Lisa didnt know back then that she will do this with her boss in a mesting room.....

Jungkook moan as lisa's wall clench his dick he is fucking her at lightning speed now.....

Little did they know that something huge will going to happen later but what?.....,,,,,

Sorry i was gone for some days but now here is second chapter and its smut you know i first time write this detailed smut but jhope you like it.....

Thank you ok bye......