daniel....

Jungkook pov....

Wow today is just like my dream day i only dreamed about it that i will spent my whole day with my mate like this...and it comes true i am with my mate right now she is sleeping soundly on my chest while watching drama....

I close the tv. And lay down carrying lisa on my chest she snuggled into my chest more i love this feeling when i feel butterflies in my stomach everytime i am with lisa i feel it and she too....

I caress her hairs...i suddenly feel like someone else is here and i know who that can be i place pillow on my place so that lisa can hug that pillow and i went towards the window i smirk...

"nice meeting you daniel",i said leaning against the window looking at my right side....

Daniel, he is my biggest enemy he wants to kill me his parents kill my parents now he wants to kill me his parents are dead how when they kill my parents the wolf pack which is our friend pack my friend namjoon alpha of snow pack he saw them and attacked them....now daniel thinks this all happen because of me such a dumb guy he know that his parents come to kill my parents first....

"jungkook your girlfriend is so hot i look underbeneath her dress she has sexy body..",daniel said smirking...how dare he no jungkook calm down..

"who can know better than me and don't trick me i am not like you impatient, i have already covered her with my safety cover so you can't even touch her",i said and it's true...

"aww really but what if she took it off by herself what will you do and you know i can made that happen now i am your neighbour it's all easy",he said picking his nails....

"let's see",i said chuckling....

He got vanished....i have to make a cover for house too...i close my fost and my eyes my eyes colour change a golden mist started forming in my fist i blow that and it cover whole house..

It's safe now...

I go back to lisa and saw her still sleeping peacefully smiling why is she smiling i can see her dream too....i look into her dream and saw.....

That she is playing with a baby, whose kid is this....then i saw i came from behind and hug her and then kiss her forehead and that baby's then i hear..

"jungkook i am so happy that we also have a baby now i am so lucky that i have you and now that baby",she said.

I smile and come out of her dream...

She want a baby ok then....

I went back to my place and let lisa sleep on me again....

Now danger has got big i know daniel is a phsycho type guy he can do anything just to make me fail....

But i am also a vampire not a normal one i am king....

I will not let daniel touch my lisa....

Ok guys it is jk pov....

Ok thank you pls vote....

💜💜