🎮08🎮

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Days has it been since Eric constantly found himself zoning out. Ever since the haunted house he went with the rest, he could not help but to reminisce the memories he had with his crush.

It was pretty embarrassing but the fact that Haneul was worried for him actually made him forget the embarrassment. He was hugged and comforted by the girl he had been crushing on.

"Yah, stop spacing out and just ask her out!" Juyeon nagged.

Eric pouted as he lazily reached out for his phone. "How should I start?"

Juyeon gave Eric a look then sighed. "Ask if Kevin has already board his flight."

"Oh!" Eric beamed. "Smart hyung is smart. Best hyung." He grinned.

"Would be nice if you say that while looking at me but sure your sky is more important than me." Juyeon lowkey rapped and walked away to the kitchen.

"Omg hyung!" Eric cried as he bolted up from the sofa

"What??" Juyeon popped out from the kitchen and Eric ran to his side.

"Am I dumb?" Eric showed his conversation with Haneul.

Juyeon cackled. "You are."

Eric pouted once again and Juyeon messed Eric's hair. "Invite her to Han river. Let's play basketball."

Eric's eyes brightened at the suggestion. "Wahh you're really the best!" He side hugged Juyeon.

Juyeon patted Eric's head then chinned to Eric's phone. "Aren't you going to reply?"

"Oh yes yes!!!" Eric quickly typed before Haneul saw his last message.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Uhm dad, could you send me to Han river later?" Haneul casually asked her dad after putting her phone down.

"Skateboard?" Her dad asked back with his eyes fixed on the road and hands on the steering wheel. They were already reaching home and her dad knew why she was going there afterwards since she needed to drop by home first.

Haneul's family was on the way home after sending Kevin and his family to the airport. It was the start of school break in which Kevin's family normally goes back to Canada.

"Isn't it too late?" Her mom butted in, being the only one who was worried for Haneul's safety.

Her dad chuckled. "She's probably bored without Kevin, let her be."

Her mom clicked her tongue. "You trust her way too much."

Her dad shrugged. "I trained her well."

Haneul just shook her head as she listened to her typical parents' argument.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Thanks dad!" Haneul did a little wave then closed the door.

She got on her skateboard at the pavement then heard a honking sound from her dad's car. She scoffed in speechless when her dad's car drove past her. How much playful can my dad be?

She then skated her way to find her friends at the basketball course. The chilling night breeze brushed her body. What a beautiful night.

Couple of minutes later, she found them playing basketball from a distance. Damn they are so good at it. She observed their play as she skated.

She then stopped in her track when she was nearby and walked closer with the skateboard in her hand. "Yosh!" She greeted as she made her appearance.

"Oh!"

"Noona!"

The boyz welcomed her and even invited her to join the game but she rejected.

"Aye noona, just try and shoot. It's fun!" Eric tried to persuade Haneul.

"It's more fun to watch." Haneul argued back. "I'll shoot once then let me watch your game." She stuck out her tongue as she grabbed the ball in Eric's grasp.

The boyz laughed at her kiddy behaviour then stood aside for her to shoot the ball into the hoop.

Following what Eric had taught her previously, she shoot but it bounced off at the hoop.

"That was close!" The boyz clapped as they praised Haneul's shot.

Haneul scoffed. "Stop lying, I'm really bad at it." She then motioned the boyz to continue with their game as she sat at the bench.

Taking her phone out, she began to take pictures. Mainly, Eric. I never thought he would be this hot.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Yah, you're seriously bad at this." Haneul laughed as she teased Juyeon who was trying out her skateboard.

The three of them planned to head to the nearest convenience store. Eric and Haneul brought their own skateboards and could literally leave Juyeon behind.

"The same for you for basketball!" Juyeon argued back.

Haneul rolled her eyes playfully. "I'll just walk there myself."

Juyeon was struggling while Eric was laughing hard at the front with his skateboard.

"Yah! Come back!" Juyeon yelled as Haneul walked past Juyeon, leaving him alone.

Eric paused and waited for the cheeky Haneul. "I'll be with hyung." He smiled as he chinned to his skateboard, telling her to use his skateboard.

Haneul grinned. "Sure~ I'll boil some ramyun for you guys." She waved her arm then left the boyz at the back.

"Your sky is just like you gosh, so playful." Juyeon groaned in frustration.

Eric cackled, holding on to his tummy. "Why did you even ask her to help?"

"Cause you wouldn't even help me." Juyeon stated the obvious as he got off the skateboard.

Eric took over and slowly, at walking pace, they got their way to the convenience store .

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

After spending their time suppering, the three of them found themselves chilling facing the river.

"Are you guys sure you guys aren't blood related?" Haneul questioned that made the boyz to laugh at her silliness.

"Are we that alike?" Eric questioned back as he laughed.

"Our parents are bestfriends and because of that, we grew up together." Juyeon explained the close bond he has with Eric.

"Ahhhh~" Haneul nodded. "Sounds similar for me and Kevin but we were neighbours from the day we were born."

As the night gets deeper, they learn about one another better and throughout the whole conversation, Eric constantly found himself looking at Haneul who was like a star, glowing in the dark.

If we ever get together in the future, I should probably nickname her Byul (star).

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫