🎮12🎮

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Noona! Hyung!"

Eyes widened, the pair jogged to where Eric was. "Aren't you supposed to be warming up now?" Kevin questioned.

Eric sheepishly smiled and brought them to register at the security post. Haneul only had her eyes on Eric. Kevin quickly nudged her side in bringing her back to senses.

Haneul secretly glared and Kevin argued by mouthing 'snap-it-out'. She scrunched her nose and shifted her gaze when Eric spoke.

"Uh you guys know where to go right?" He rapped.

Kevin hummed in response and motioned Eric to get going.

"I'll see you guys later!" Eric chimed then ran away to where his team was.

"Yah, isn't that the inseparable duos?" Kevin nudged Haneul again who was spacing out at Eric's back.

She clicked her tongue. "Stop it." She scolded.

Pursing his lips, Kevin grabbed her head and turned slightly. "Oh?" She pointed at the duos who were snickering at the whole scenario.

"How did you guys even manage to brainwash him?" Kevin shot as the old friends got together.

"What??" Haneul was puzzled.

"We have our own ways, of course." Changmin smirked.

"That's right." Chanhee winked.

Kevin clapped his hands in satisfaction, totally ignoring Haneul's confusion.

"ExCuSE ME??" Haneul snapped her fingers.

Kevin chuckled and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "Are y'all watching his game?"

"We got extra class after this." Chanhee pressed his lips firmly.

"Right, we need to start preparing our finals." Kevin sighed then patted Haneul's shoulder. "Alright, all the best and see y'all around!"

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"You're totally head over heels but what's with that face?" Kevin questioned as they watched the intense game.

"He's younger and I'm a tomboy." Haneul replied in her flat tone.

Raising his eyebrow, Kevin darted his gaze towards his bestfriend. "Does that really matter?"

"I don't know, I've never felt this before. But I'm just kind of insecure." Haneul admitted her real feelings deep down.

Understood where she was coming from, a sigh escaped from Kevin's lips. "Love has no boundaries. I'm pretty sure he likes whoever you are, so please don't change yourself to suit others."

Haneul turned her head and stared at her bestfriend's serious look. She then lightly chuckled. "I know, I won't change." She reassured him.

Kevin returned a small smile and gently patted her head. "Alright let's cheer for his team." He chinned to the field.

When the game came to an end, they stood up and clapped in happiness. Eric's team won the final match, resulting in them to be the champion, and Eric was seen tossing up by his teammates.

"Yah, is he crying?" Kevin commented.

"Cute baby." Haneul's words slipped out from her mouth.

Kevin laughed. "Don't say that right in front of him."

"What? What do you mean?" Haneul questioned, still did not realized what she had just said.

"You called him a cute baby. And we guys don't like to be called cute or baby cause ya know, we want to be seen manly in front of the girls we like." Kevin explained.