*MV PART 3*

Y/n P.O.V

We head to the cafeteria, as we saw our other friends sitting in a long table. Jihyo unnie call us by rising her hand and shouting our names, I chuckled as we approach them.

"Hi, guys~" I said as I sat beside rosé unnie.

"Hi~" they replied back.

"Y/n, here take my food, it's your favorite" Jimin oppa said as he hand me a box of cookies and a milk to drink.

"Aww~ thanks oppa" I said as I smiled and kiss his cheek.

"Anything for our little bear" he said and pat my head softly. I try to open the box of cookies, but I'm struggling.

"Aishh, what with this box, it's hard to open"I thought as I got annoyed and give up. I slammed the box on the table but not that hard to catch everyone attention. They all (your friends) look at me as I just pout and looked down.

"What's wrong, lil bear?" Jennie unnie ask me.

"I can't opened it" i shyly said doing an aegyo.

"Aigoo~ my poor lil bear, give that to me and I'll be the one who will opened it" RM oppa said and took the box's of cookies, as he try opening it. After a while he's still trying to opened it, but this time he's kinda struggling.

"Aishh... your taking so long Namjoon oppa, our lil bear is hungry. Give that to me" taehyung oppa said and snatch the box from RM oppa (yeah I call him RM than Namjoon, cause I'm kinda lazy to say his name, so I call him by the nickname)

While taehyung oppa is trying to open it, my stomach started to crumble. I held my stomach and sighed, (their taking so long, I'm getting hungry, and the recess time will end up soon) I thought.

"Yahh~ taehyung-ssi you can't opened it either, were running out of time, the recessed time will end up soon and y/n is not yet eating, let me open it for y/n..." Jungkook oppa said and about to get the box, when someone took it first.

"No, I'll open it" yoongi oppa said the one who take the box from taehyung oppa.

"Noo~ I'm going to opened it" J-Hope oppa butt in, trying to get the box from yoongi oppa. "No me cause I'm y/n brother, so give me the box and I'll open it for her" jimin oppa said.

"No no no, the world wild handsome is the one who should open it for our lil bear" Jin oppa also butt in. "Oh gosh, this is a disaster"  I thought and sighed once again. Then they start arguing about who will be the one who can opened the box of cookies for me.

"YAHH!!" Rosé unnie shouted that makes us flinch and catch everyone attentions.

"Can you guys stop arguing, your not a kid anymore. Your just going to opened the box and nothing more, no need to start an argument, and it's bad to argue in front of the food, give me that and I'll be the one who's gonna opened it" rosé unnie scolded them, while they just looked down. Yoongi oppa give the box to rosé unnie. As she get something on her bag which is a piece of scissor. She cut the box, and once she already opened it she gave it to me, I smiled giving her my gummy smile and sparkling eyes.

"Thank you unnie~" I said doing another aegyo while eating the cookies happily. Suddenly...

"We're sorry Chaeyoung-ssi, were not going to do that again..." The boys said, still looking down.I got shocked due to their actions, Then I heard rosé unnie sighed.

"It's fine, just don't do it again alright?" Rosé unnie ask them, as the boys nods their head.

"Thank you so much chipmunk, we promise not to argue in front of the food" they said in union. And about to hug rosé unnie.

"Yahh~ don't you dare hug me... AND STOP CALLING ME CHIPMUNK!!" She shouted and glare at the boys.

"Hahaha~ ok, ok we're not gonna hug you then, were gonna hug our lil bear instead." They said that make me widen my eyes and choke.

"W-what?!, Noo!!, Stay away from me!" I Half shouted, and stand up from my sit and run away, carrying my cookies. "Noo~ I left my milkue" I thought and keep running around the cafeteria, with the boys chasing me.

"Lil bear come back here, we want some cuddles!!" They shout and keep chasing me.

"N-no! I don't want c-cuddles, I want to e-eat first!" I shouted back and started to pant of tiredness.

"YAHH! You guys stop it already, y/n is not yet done eating. And she's already tired you idiots!!" Now it's not rosé unnie but Jennie unnie is the one who shouted at us. I turned and runs towards to Jennie unnie's back and hide behind her, panting really hard.

"But we just want some cuddles with y/n-ssi~" they said and pout.

"Aishh~ if you want some cuddles with y/n, then let her finished her food first" Jihyo unnie scolded them. The boys sighed and apologizes to us once again.

"Are you ok lil bear?" Dahyun unnie/dubu unnie ask me and pulled me to sit beside her, I nod my head still panting.

"You should continue eating, the bell will ring soon" Jeongyeon unnie said, also sitting beside me as she patted my head. I looked at her with a smile and nod, before eating again with my milk beside my cookies.

.

.

.

Hey everyone..... Soooo~ I told you right that I will not continue this book, but then someone commented and said that she/he hope that I can continue this story, so I think about that. And said to myself " maybe I should try it again" and here it is!, So hope you enjoy and I repite that I'll continue this book, cause we also don't have class for a week, we need to finished all the activities, so I might update fast....

Baka Lang ha...😆✌️ Well keep safe everyone:)