Chapter 1.

'Gomen!'
The girl's voice wavered as she apologised, a clear indication that she was nervous. Her heart was racing ferociously as she slowly raised to meet the eyes of the boy she bumped into.

She was awaiting the shocked and disturbed looks that she usually got from people when they first glanced at her, but her eyes met something else entirely.

He raised back up the same time as she did as she realised he was also bowing to her in apology. A small breath escaped her glossy lips as they made eye contact. They both widened but not in the negative ways they were both used to. Awe.

He was extremely tall, and very handsome, which made her cheeks red immediately. Naturally to her, she realised there was something different about him.

Aone on the other hand, was struggling on what to do. He's not used to talking to people, not even to people he sees on a regular basis, and definitely not to a pretty stranger. He could feel the heat rising to his cheeks and his heart picked up.
He studied her face one more time before bowing again, and quickly walking away.

'Ah-'
She slowly made out but the boy had already hurried away, leaving his book out of place on the shelf. She sighed.

Was he scared as well?