Chapter 2 : Hiding

Guren P. O. V

It was morning. I got out of my bed, changed my clothes, and went down stairs. I found my dad, already sitting at the table. I sat down and we have breakfast together.

Mr. Nash : Good morning Guren.

Guren : Good morning dad.

Mr. Nash : *looking serious* Guren, are you sure that you don't want to tell your friends the new's.

Guren : Well,  I thought about it last night but I think I should just wait until the time is right.

Mr. Nash : OK, but I think you should at least tell them about the festival.

Guren : Of course, dad.

I finished my breakfast and said goodbye to my dad. He smiled at me, as I went to school.

--Skip Time--

When I got to my class, I sat on my desk, waiting for class to start. Just then Ceylan came in and smiled at me as he went to his desk.

Ceylan : Hi, Guren.

Guren : Good morning, Ceylan.

Ceylan : Early as always, huh?(~_^)

Guren : *chuckled* Yeah.

We talk for awhile, until Ms. Finwick came in. We all stand up and greeted her.

All : *bow* Good morning Ms. Finwick.

Ms. Finwick : Good morning class.

We figured class was going to start as usual, but it didn't. Mr. Finwick just smiled at us. It was silent for awhile, until she spoke up.

Ms. Finwick : Class, I have an announcement to make.

Roberto : What is it Mr. Finwick?.

Ms. Finwick : In a few days, a huge festival will be held in Benham City.

Everybody's jaw literally dropped, but not me. I guess only a few people know about this. I just stayed there, almost laughing. While everyone was asking a lot of questions.

Gen : A festival?! Why so sudden Ms. Finwick ?!

Ms. Finwick : Well...as some of you might know that, Benham Tower  has been under construction for awhile. However, it was announced that it has been finished and the mayor decided to celebrate the Grand Opening and invited the entire town to come.

All of my classmates nearly jumped in excitement. I just chuckled and so did Ms. Finwick. She calmed everyone down and continued.

Ms. Finwick : Since the whole town is invited, we teachers decided to announce it to all the students, just in case some of them didn't know. Well,  I hope you will all be looking forward to the festival!.

All : Yes, Ms Finwick!.

Ceylan P. O. V

After the announcement, Ms. Finwick started class. Only a few people payed attention though, some were whispering to their friends, and some just stayed quiet and looked at the teacher.

I wasn't in any of those two groups, I was only paying attention to Guren. He didn't seem all that surprised about the news, which made me wonder; Did he already know?.

--Skip Time--

The bell rang and that means school was over. Me, Guren, and Gen was walking through the hall. Just a few minutes later we met up with Toxsa and Chooki.

Chooki : Hi you guys.

Toxsa : What are you three up to?.

Gen : Nothing, actually.